Funny Things Your Family Has Done

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
I was thinking about something my aunt did and thought I'd share and see if anyone else has any funny stories of family doing weird, strange, or just hilarious things.

My aunt ordered 1000 rolls of toilet paper off ebay! It's not even very good quality. McDonald's probably has better quality toilet paper.

My family is freaken dysfunctional..that's what funni about it.
We live in a nice nieghborhood in a nice house with a pool, juccuzi...giant tv..etc
The inside of the house is like clean...but holy fresia, there's a messed up vibe.
It's like walking on eggshells....looking good on the outside and all messed up on the inside

yeah..man, I clean this freaken pool that no one gose swimming in...wtf???
I'm trying figure out some fucken wisdom from this...lmao
Clean pool,...pool gets dirty. Clean pool,...pool gets dirty...mmm no one use the fucken pool.
Seems so fucken piontless...
I went swimming in the pool finally...:p

No one use the fucken living room either...I guess it's suppost to be a fucken museum or some honeysuckle...lol

My parents don't go anywhere without one of those Tide-to-Go stain removal markers. No matter what they're doing, if there's food involved one or both of them will invariably dribble something onto their clothing. Heck, my dad could be eating dry crackers and he'd still manage to stain the front of his shirt!

My Aunt Marie, who's really my great, great, great aunt, has a son, and he had came to her house after drinking. And it was like 2 or 3 in the morning, and she refused to let him in the house. So, we had gotten a phone call from my grandmother and my Uncle Edward, and they were screaming laughing, because Aunt Marie had told my grandmother that she wasn't scared because she was packing. And my uncle was there, and he said she patted her hip and said she was packing. That was years ago, and we still laugh at it.

Okay my family didn't do this, but I saw it in a you tube video comment

My mum always thought 'lol' meant 'lot's of love'. So when Rachel's grandfather died, her text to Rachel went like this "I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather Rachel. LOL - Roeschel"

Mum once hoovered up our budgie (going back some years!)

Latest posts

Back