Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Married and Lonely seeking friends
This topic illustrates why every man should sign a prenup before marriage. If you don't, you're just asking to get robbed.
(04-25-2016, 08:09 AM)Jenni509 Wrote: Thank you for this thread! I have felt like a jerk for feeling this same exact way and looking for others (male or female a conversation is a conversation) to relate to. As most of us know it's not easy to talk to our spouse for one if we are here in this thread it's because they don't want to talk to us a lonely marriage doesn't happen over night it happens because we drift apart and go through changes and then eventually have nothing left in common. I have my reasons for having to stay in a lonely marriage and I really hope not to get harsh judgement for that like most of you I just crave to feel somewhat connected. Mine isn't married to his job he's more into his phone. We sit right next to each other and I can't get him to pay attention to me and if he does decide to respond to what I say he does so without looking up from his phone it's irritating and yes I've brought this up to him many many times but yet here I am. :/

I have such a similar issue. I would love to talk.
(06-25-2009, 12:59 PM)tangy002 Wrote: Hi All,
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

I can be your friend tangy002. I am female and feel lonely even though I have boyfriend.
(12-03-2017, 04:43 PM)R-sama Wrote:
(06-25-2009, 12:59 PM)tangy002 Wrote: Hi All,
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

I can be your friend tangy002. I am female and feel lonely even though I have boyfriend.

Hi R-sama, 

Just to let you know, it's very unlikely you'll get a response, the poster hasn't been online since 2009, you can see that by clicking their name and looking for the "last online" status, that is if they haven't disabled that feature.

Welcome to ALL anyway!
I'll be your friend. I am a 38 year old widow. I miss my hubby so there is indeed a void in my life.
A 38 year old widow? You know, you can talk to us about that, if you want. Or not. Up to you.
(12-15-2017, 11:24 AM)TheLoadedDog Wrote: A 38 year old widow?  You know, you can talk to us about that, if you want.  Or not.  Up to you.

I would like that.
At your leisure, NewStuff. You can discuss on here (probably the best option), or you can PM me. I can't guarantee my help will be professional or useful, but I promise I can listen. Ranting and raving is not only permitted but encouraged.
(06-25-2009, 12:59 PM)tang y002 Wrote: Wink Hi All,
Hi everyone, I am new here, not sure how it works but I hope to find a friend to talk with

(12-21-2017, 11:48 PM)meem Wrote:
(06-25-2009, 12:59 PM)tang y002 Wrote: Wink Hi All,

I am in a marriage like that also, I can relate. It's like having a room mate instead of a mate. She is also all about work

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Married but lonely. So1itaire 16 662 03-13-2019, 12:05 AM
Last Post: So1itaire
  suicidal and lonely after losing first love michaelmyers24 23 4,052 03-12-2019, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Meeting friends through dating sites. PixiePalace 8 2,845 03-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  Scams That Prey On the Lonely Minus 72 79,703 02-06-2019, 09:55 AM
  suicidal, homicidal, no friends... trapped JMcC 3 486 02-05-2019, 02:15 PM
Last Post: zach26
  34 alone, no family and no friends Hawx79 59 130,134 02-04-2019, 10:38 AM
  Can a person be happy if he has no friends? DanMann 29 3,396 01-28-2019, 06:17 PM
Last Post: hewhowalksalone
  Am I lonely? Obunga 7 494 01-28-2019, 11:07 AM
Last Post: RexieSF7
  Feeling Lonely and Lost / Advices unknownj 10 792 01-13-2019, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Know One
  Lonely because of your principles Serenia 43 2,280 12-27-2018, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Richard_39