Married and Lonely seeking friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know all to well how it is to be married and lonely. My wife messages another man but won't talk to me or touch me in any way .

Married54 said:
I know all to well how it is to be married and lonely. My wife messages another man but won't talk to me or touch me in any way .

Im kind of in the same boat unfortunately, but this thread was started in 2009.. I doubt the OP is still posting on these boards

Find out the things you love to do, get a job, meet some new interesting people.
How about raising a cat? Cats are good for loneliness, I think

pankajsharma4 said:
how can I help u............

Suggestion: You should never leave your personal contact details out on a public forum like this. There is a PM function. Even so, you should be wary of giving out personal contact details like this for self-protection.

tangy002 said:
Hi All,
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

You could go to study or learn something or to a gym, there you can meet new friends.

Married54 said:

Well i think you are more than lonely, you are unloved! In my opinion you should try to fix your marriage or look for a new life. Good luck

Thank you for this thread! I have felt like a jerk for feeling this same exact way and looking for others (male or female a conversation is a conversation) to relate to. As most of us know it's not easy to talk to our spouse for one if we are here in this thread it's because they don't want to talk to us a lonely marriage doesn't happen over night it happens because we drift apart and go through changes and then eventually have nothing left in common. I have my reasons for having to stay in a lonely marriage and I really hope not to get harsh judgement for that like most of you I just crave to feel somewhat connected. Mine isn't married to his job he's more into his phone. We sit right next to each other and I can't get him to pay attention to me and if he does decide to respond to what I say he does so without looking up from his phone it's irritating and yes I've brought this up to him many many times but yet here I am. :/

tangy002 said:
Hi All,
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

I get it..... I am married, 60 and my wife has health problems. I take care of her, do all the cooking cleaning etc, plus work. I don't feel sorry for my situation. I have had some good gigs life where the romance flowed like warm honey. I have been my wifes' caretaker for 6 years. What I miss is the emotional closes, romance, sharing. If you don't have that you don't have much.
Losing sex pales to being someone in a woman's eyes. So, yes, I get it. I am sorry your are lonely.

Tom3

Tom3 said:
I get it..... I am married, 60 and my wife has health problems. I take care of her, do all the cooking cleaning etc, plus work. I don't feel sorry for my situation. I have had some good gigs life where the romance flowed like warm honey. I have been my wifes' caretaker for 6 years. What I miss is the emotional closes, romance, sharing. If you don't have that you don't have much.
Losing sex pales to being someone in a woman's eyes. So, yes, I get it. I am sorry your are lonely.

Tom3

I'm glad she has a great husband that takes care of her that makes you being someone in everyone's eyes :)

This topic illustrates why every man should sign a prenup before marriage. If you don't, you're just asking to get robbed.

Jenni509 said:
Thank you for this thread! I have felt like a jerk for feeling this same exact way and looking for others (male or female a conversation is a conversation) to relate to. As most of us know it's not easy to talk to our spouse for one if we are here in this thread it's because they don't want to talk to us a lonely marriage doesn't happen over night it happens because we drift apart and go through changes and then eventually have nothing left in common. I have my reasons for having to stay in a lonely marriage and I really hope not to get harsh judgement for that like most of you I just crave to feel somewhat connected. Mine isn't married to his job he's more into his phone. We sit right next to each other and I can't get him to pay attention to me and if he does decide to respond to what I say he does so without looking up from his phone it's irritating and yes I've brought this up to him many many times but yet here I am. :/

I have such a similar issue. I would love to talk.

tangy002 said:
Hi All,

I can be your friend tangy002. I am female and feel lonely even though I have boyfriend.

R-sama said:
tangy002 said:
Hi All,

I can be your friend tangy002. I am female and feel lonely even though I have boyfriend.

Hi R-sama, 

Just to let you know, it's very unlikely you'll get a response, the poster hasn't been online since 2009, you can see that by clicking their name and looking for the "last online" status, that is if they haven't disabled that feature.

Welcome to ALL anyway!

I'll be your friend. I am a 38 year old widow. I miss my hubby so there is indeed a void in my life.

At your leisure, NewStuff. You can discuss on here (probably the best option), or you can PM me. I can't guarantee my help will be professional or useful, but I promise I can listen. Ranting and raving is not only permitted but encouraged.

tang y002 said:
;) Hi All,

Hi everyone, I am new here, not sure how it works but I hope to find a friend to talk with

meem said:
tang y002 said:
;) Hi All,

I am in a marriage like that also, I can relate. It's like having a room mate instead of a mate. She is also all about work

Latest posts

Back