Email Friends wanted to chat about this and that!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Moonshadow

I am a 35 year old female (attached so friendships only please!). I live in the UK and would love to email some people.

I would like to expand my friendships to others in different countries (or the same country!).

It would be nice to talk about day-to-day life in general, or anything and everything!

I especially like:

Films - foreign and international, arthouse films. One of my favourites is Amelie.

Books - would be nice to recommend to each other, or to choose a book and read chapter by chapter 'together' and make comments along the way...

Running - I like marathon running and fell running.

Food - love food! We could exchange favourite recipes!

Travel - I have been to a few places but always want to know more about other countries. We could swap photos of places we live.

Nature - I love the sea, the moon, the countryside, natural phenomena such as eclipses, aurora borealis etc (sp?!)

It would be good to know about how others' views on the little things in life (do other countries say 'bless you' when someone sneezes for example!?) or the big things, but I am not religious...some amateur philosophy and psychology perhaps! I love to people watch!

What are your likes and dislikes?

Would love to hear from you - I plan to reply to every email I get.

Moonshadow

I would like to be you friend. I´m 32 years old, female, Brazilian, involved - and he is very handsome hahahaha - I am only looking for friendship too.

Hi Moonshadow. I would like to be your friend, too. I am also 35 - with kids. I have a husband - but he isn't liking me much these days. Oh well. But anyway - I am intersted in learning about other countries, and food! I love to cook.

Hi Moonshadow,

I love many of the same things as you do. I love foreign films (Chinese are some of my favorite--have you seen Raise the Red Lantern, Shanghai Triad, or other Chinese modern classics?) and art house films.

I love travel, reading, going to museums, great art, good music (classical and rock n roll) discussions about politics and world events, history, etc etc.

My favorite cuisine is Thai food and I love the ocean and nature. I've been snorkeling at coral reefs several times and I recommend it to everyone!

Latest posts

Back