Top 5 best and worst video games

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best games:

Kotor 1
Kotor 2
Oblivion
Gaylo 3
Cod 4

Worst Games:

Fable 2
Far Cry
Far Cry 2
Mirrors Edge
Assassins Creed

Anyone who disagrees with me is ignorant and uneducated for having their own opinion and we need tools to block them and stuff.

The Worst

Ghostbusters (NES) I actually owned this, but not did not think twice about throwing it away when the SNES came out. Instead of ranting about it. Watch this if you want. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5674886547271842923

Bayou Billy (NES) Too hard for for someone like me who was only 9 years old at the time.

Any baseball game. Baseball is a game. Not a sport. I fell asleep the first time playing videogames from a baseball game back in the day. I stay away now.

Also any Batman game. I really think they will never make a good Batman game.

The Best

F-Zero (SNES) Playing with the Fire Stingray vehicle was so much fun for myself.

Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) Received this from my mother on my 16th birthday and my friends and I could not move away from the tv for 4 hours straight. One of my most memorable gaming sessions ever.

Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube) I felt like I should have inserted a dollar into the Gamecube every time I played it. It was just that good a game for myself.

Goldeneye (N64) I never owned this because it was sold out here for almost half a year when it came out. My best friend at the time had a copy and I would always be at his house playing single player and multiplayer with some school buddies. We all spent an entire winter almost everyday at his basement playing it nonstop. It was the only game we ever played and never ever got sick of it. Having multiplayer tournaments was a blast.

Katamari Damacy (PS2) Such a simple concept that is so addictive to play. Possibly one of the best soundtracks for a game as well IMO.

There are lots I can add. I just decided to list the ones I spent way too much time playing.

PieBeNice said:
Best games:

Kotor 1
Kotor 2
Oblivion
Gaylo 3
Cod 4

Worst Games:

Fable 2
Far Cry
Far Cry 2
Mirrors Edge
Assassins Creed

Anyone who disagrees with me is ignorant and uneducated for having their own opinion and we need tools to block them and stuff.

Wow, really?

Estreen said:
PieBeNice said:
Best games:

Kotor 1
Kotor 2
Oblivion
Gaylo 3
Cod 4

Worst Games:

Fable 2
Far Cry
Far Cry 2
Mirrors Edge
Assassins Creed

Wow, really?

No.

hmm enjoyed kotor one but i've heard that the second one really wasn't that good

how far in the 2nd game did you get pie?

should i get it?

also why didn't you like fable 2?

i've been playing it a little and i like it, though i know either you or someone saying the final battle was less than epic

o thought creed was pretty cool

top 5 hmm so many great games it's hard to choose

these are in no particular order just my five favs

God of war! hell ya
kingdomhearts fun :) ah memories

FFX

dance dance revolution

fable

okay cool

worst
gosh i couldn't say

i haven't really played any i really hated
there are so many lame games made after lame kids movies that would defiantly qualify
i'd say perhaps the most famous worst game would be et
most notable for causing the great video game crash of the early 80s rumor has it they had bury a bunch of the unsold copies in a Mexican desert :p

i can't really think of any else

although i do hold a really strong grudge against rock badn
f*cking piece of honeysuckle you can't play it at all unless you buy a stupid mic for it
even if you just want to play the guitar part by yourself and it wouldn't recognize the drum controler thought it was another stupid f*ing mic

so ya there's my thoughts on the topics thanks

evanescencefan91 said:
hmm enjoyed kotor one but i've heard that the second one really wasn't that good

how far in the 2nd game did you get pie?

should i get it?

also why didn't you like fable 2?

i've been playing it a little and i like it, though i know either you or someone saying the final battle was less than epic

o thought creed was pretty cool

top 5 hmm so many great games it's hard to choose

these are in no particular order just my five favs

God of war! hell ya
kingdomhearts fun :) ah memories

FFX

dance dance revolution

fable

okay cool

worst
gosh i couldn't say

i haven't really played any i really hated
there are so many lame games made after lame kids movies that would defiantly qualify
i'd say perhaps the most famous worst game would be et
most notable for causing the great video game crash of the early 80s rumor has it they had bury a bunch of the unsold copies in a Mexican desert :p

i can't really think of any else

although i do hold a really strong grudge against rock badn
f*cking piece of honeysuckle you can't play it at all unless you buy a stupid mic for it
even if you just want to play the guitar part by yourself and it wouldn't recognize the drum controler thought it was another stupid f*ing mic

so ya there's my thoughts on the topics thanks

I loved kotor 2 probably the game ive done the most play throughs on ever, prefered it to kotor 1 too but thats probably just me. Fable 2 was sooo hyped up and I really wanted it but its one of the shortest games i've ever played and I hated the whole lumberjack by day, superhero by night thing it had going. Pie was very disappointed :(. It also autosaves after everything you do and only lets you have one save per character so there's no going back whatsoever once you do anything which Pie thinks is a bit nazi.

ya i agree i don't like how i can only have one save slot thingy

short?
you mean is it shorter than fable 1
cause that sucks cause i thought fable 1 was too short

why did you like kotor 2 more than 1?

It's a lot shorter than Fable 1, like really short for an rpg. I think I prefer kotor 2 because it had a bit more customisation i reckon. I liked the story a lot more too. The start's dull a bit but its gets a lot better later on.

fable 2 is a very short game, it takes about 2 days rly, and half the side missions are pointless since its say the choices you choose on what happens in the future

and yes the final battle is disapointing....BUT freya here on ALL found out ***SPOILER DONT READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS**

that at a certain point in the final cutscene you can kill lucien....i honestly didn't no that since i was waiting for him to try and attack me...time control just owns (h)

***SPOILER OVER!***

i'd keep playing it though evsfan, not many games that lets u sleep with more then 1 hooker ;)

and i agree, rockband fails :)

Top Five

Halo 3
Golden Sun
FFV
Morrowind
Golden Sun TLA

Worst

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Duel Masters >,<
Jimmy Neutron
Mark Ecko's Get Up
Pokemon Ruby.

Yes, I know some poeple LURVE pokemon...Me too, just the old ones like blue and gold. The new ones are just full of gaygamon.

I havn't played vedio games in a long time but in my time or what was avaliable to me.
I was a vedio game junkie. I grew up hanging out at the arcade as a teenager.
In FFVII, I just to into the arcade in that game and hang out.lol
I do the samething in GTA....lmao
To have decent game consoles at home was totally awzsume.

Heck when PONG came out that was the bomb...man:p

FFVII Playstations
Road Rash Genisis
ZELDA SNES64
GTA (all) Playstations. (Vice city)
Grand Tursimo...(ALL) Playstions
TomeRaiders (all) Playstations
Medal of Honor (all)..Playstions
Ace Combat (All) Playstations

Too many games that I hated

Erm I was going for 5 then I couldn't decide and got carried away and even looked stuff up lol. Ahh memories... :) I stopped buying consoles at PS1 and have played 2 MMORPGs for the last 9 years so my console games stopped at about 2001. Best console ever was the SNES by a mile, Nintendo knew how to make fun games even if they were outspecced by other machines at various times.

NES

Simpsons
Faxanadu
Super Mario 3
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Gameboy

Tetris
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (IV)

Megadrive

Streets of Rage 2

SNES

Mario Kart
Sensible Soccer
Bomberman
Battletoads
The Lost Vikings
Super Castlevania IV
Secret of Mana
Street Fighter II Turbo
Starwing (or Starfox depending on where you lived)

PC

Championship Manager 2
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

PS1

Grandia
Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Solid
Resident Evil: Directors Cut

okay here are mine:

fav:

1 - honestly, hasn't been made....there are loads i'd love to give it and probably should give it but i just feel that i'm waiting for my greatest game to be made...*cough*hitmans new game*cough*lol

if you honestly want a number 1 game...i'd say star wars battlefront 2 for ps2...i ******* loved it

2 - Hitman: Blood Money - xbox360 - 47 = win, nuf said. the levels can be SA'd threw a number of ways...it's fun to find out different solutions.
3 - Dragonball Z - Budokai 3 - PS2 - to me, this IS THE greatest fighting game in the world and won't ever be matched, it had everything man, defense system, energy beams, ultimate power combo's. It was also the game that made me find Atari forums where i played the best of the UK and sometimes the best of the AUS and US and france. ranked 24th when i gave up seriously and i still held the worlds greatest kid buu fighter....AWESOME TIIIMES!:)
4 - Marble Blast Ultra - Xbox live arcade - MBU is just so addictive and i owe it a lot, first game i ever broke into the worlds top 10 players, although it's my only world top 10 finish and i finsihed 11th or 3rd in the UK when i stopped playing it seriously...i had A LOT of fun on it.
5 - pokemon red - Game boy colour - today its not but since i wasted my whole 9 year old life on it i reckon it should stay in the top 5 or 10

honourable mentions:

Trauma center: 2nd opinion - wii - it's just perfect man, your a surgeon...and you help ppl, closest im ever goign to get to being 1 so i loved it, 10/10 ...if the wii had more games like this and less mario games..it would deserve to be the greatest console of all time (incidentally thats impossible...gameboy colour has that title and you guys no it!)
Jak series - ps2 - gotta looooove dark jak, plus he has an X at the end of 1 of his games....only badass ppl have that...like me or jason voohees

ALOT BETTER THEN RACHET AND CLANK! :mad: ...fucks wrong with u ppl

crash bandicoot series - ps1/2 - love his games, find him funny and his racing games were ******* AWESOME!!!

and finally gun, best western game ever!!!

most hated games:(in reverse order):
5 - kane and lynch - xbox360- the game that delayed the newest hitman coming up, still thought it would be good since i'm a fan of eidos, and wow...it was just a pile of honeysuckle
4 - totemball - xboxlive arcade - it was free, AND I CAN ******* SEE WHY!!! it's just pathetic and i rly hated seeing on my old accounts history
3 - any lego games - ??? - where the fresia is battlefront 3...screw lego indiana jones TRILOGY! i want swbf3 GODAMNIT!:mad:
2 - bully ps2 and xbox360: it fails... just don't like it at all...
1 - i offically don't have 1, BUT if anything i'd have to say
WWE:smackdown vs. raw 2008: featuring ECW - wii -

this was when i didn't own a working xbox, and i decided to give the wii a chance, now with wii sports wearing thin, every ******* mario game and wario ware game turning out honeysuckle, i decided that since i love wrestling fighting games, since getting smackdown 1 for ps1, i'd make this game be the saviour of the wii...

UNFORTUNATLY!
the game is a downgradement form the ps3 and 360 version...there was 6 games types...just 6...i looked up ps3 and 360's...smackdown 1 had more gametypes then this!!!
they both have over 50, there are 30-ish wrestlers, smackdown 2 had 42...
career mode and superstar mode were rushed and u could tell, i just hated it...and the wrestling gameplay wasn't anything new or improved...a sheer downgrade and this for me just kind of destroyed the wii for me...of course i look now that theres smash bro's, the new 4 player super mario world game coming out that looks...FUN?!?!?!?! and the new metriod game could be cool for me too since i never got into those games

honourable mentions: viva pinata series....never played it but GO fresia YOURSELF! i aint gardening for things left with candy inside them

My Top 5 Faves
---------------

1.Goldeneye 007 for N64. They need to redo this one for the 360. Make it same game, but better graphics and maybe some extra features.
2.Starcraft Series
3.Duke Nukem 3D
4.Warcraft Series
5. Metroid Prime Series

Worst 5
--------

1. Turok for 64
2. Cant really think of more. I'm sure there is.

ooh ya i loved jakl and dexter beat all three games

and hell ya i grew up on crash bandicoot, and spyro the dragon

*little tiny fanchild sreams*

AHHHHH

:D

ahh man i those were great times

evanescencefan91 said:
ooh ya i loved jakl and dexter beat all three games

and hell ya i grew up on crash bandicoot, and spyro the dragon

*little tiny fanchild sreams*

AHHHHH

:D

ahh man i those were great times

Ahh you must have played Playstation. I was an n64 guy. I played Banjo-Kazooie :p Loved that game. I did play some Spyro on my cousins ps1. I liked that game too. Never played crash.

O.k., I had to do some thinking with this one and I still haven't come up with the all time, but Here are the ones I can recall atm. Let's go Old Skool.

Hydlide
Pigskin Football (It's is soo stupid funny)
Otogi
Fable
and Everquest for the Playstation2.

I don't like sport games
Can't get into shooters
Didn't care for Zelda
Thought the Seaman game blew
And was seriously peeved when they made Mortal Combat so hard, you had to be a rocket scientist to play.

Latest posts

Back