I'm not super emotional but...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just That Girl

Reaction score
I watched the Memorial for Michael Jackson and I cried my eyes out the whole time.
I know everyone is probably sick of hearing about it but I just thought i'd share.

There's nothing wrong with getting emotional when somebody dies- famous or not. I think most other people are so desensitized to it it doesn't effect them. I guess it just shows you have some empathy left ;) That's not a bad thing.

I get emotional when animals die...Like, my dad ran over a turtle once and I cried my eyes out...but everytime I hear someone got murdered in the news I'm like, big deal...which is horrible, I know, so please don't start yelling at me and calling me inhuman and whatnot :p

It was just... so emotional.
I watched it twice
and both times I cried.

(i sound like such a sap but whatever)

I got teary eyed a few times. I didn't get to see it all of the way through but oh man, it nearly broke my heart when Jackson's daughter spoke. I feel so bad for her and her brothers. =\

My family was watching it. I didn't had the nerves to watch the funeral cos I might end up being sad for long time.

I saw a clip of his daughter saying something and for a split second I felt really bad for laughing at all the jokes that came out after he died.

Seeing a child cry because of the death of their father kind of choked me up just a little. He made great music but what I found odd is how it took his death for some people to start acknowledging him as the king of pop. Which tells me those people aren't calling him king out of respect for his music but just out of respect for the dead.

PieBeNice said:
I saw a clip of his daughter saying something and for a split second I felt really bad for laughing at all the jokes that came out after he died.

Good! It means PieBeNice are not "PieBeEvil" like Pie claimed to be.

Latest posts

Back