What Book(s) are you Reading?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished "The Uller Uprising" by H. Beam Piper

And I'm still plodding through "Pride and Prejudice"

Mad Magazine Issue no 492

oh, wait a minute! I mean... Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.

Seriously, I just finished reading it last week.

Rats in the Grain: The Dirty Tricks and Trials of Archer Daniels Midland, the Supermarket to the World / James B. Lieber
^-- pretty decent so far.

I just finished Keith Richards Autobiography Life. That guy is by far even crazier that my wildest imaginative thought could have created.

GetImage

Now I'm re-reading The Illuminatus! Trilogy, I haven't read any Robert Anton Wilson in a while.

I really need to finish some of what I'm reading before I start anything else, and DEFINITELY before the next Song of Ice and Fire book comes out...

Right now I'm reading Don Quixote, and I was just given a copy of 'The Burning Land', an -excellent- novel so far.

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.

I don't read much because of my anxiety and inability to sit still, but I am trying to read "The Way", a modern version of the Bible, and "A Marching Soul" by Leonard Phelps--poetry, which I love!

The Alchemaster's Apprentice by Walter Moers.......there is no way I could explain this book and have it make sense..... The Tokyo Zodiac Murders by Soji Shimada and The Naming of the Beasts by Mike Carey

I'm reading 'Never Let Me Go' by Kazuo Ishiguro and 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coelho.

Latest posts

Back