What Book(s) are you Reading?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished Tad Williams Dragonbone chair. Man that was a yawn fest, I dunno why it had such great reviews. :s

I'm reading "Brief Interviews with Hideous Men" by David Foster Wallace. It's just wonderful so far

The secrets of tapping the G spot :D

It's helping me...Even though my gf N I are sexually active.
She has multiples orgaism, enjoy love making N stuff like that...
She was't having those big..big..big orgaism N it was fuastrating the living honeysuckle out of her.
When she gets sexually fustrated ...she's more btichie, short tempered or sometimes gets depressed.
She even gave me intructions of how to get her to have those big orgasims. Then had me watch vedio...
but i still wasnt doing it right cuz I didnt understand or knew where her spot is at.
I finally got her to have a big one...but I still didnt know wtf i was doing cuz all women are different.
Even the books N vedios say that..N I need to figure it out.lol
So I watch more vedio and read more books....

I think I finally figure it out. She even say I would know cuz of what will happen when I get her to have those
big orgaism at will....
I'm like GOD now..thats what happened :p

The Demon Princes series by Jack Vance.

The Demon Princes is a five-book series of science fiction novels by Jack Vance, which cumulatively relate the story of one Kirth Gersen as he exacts his revenge on five notorious criminals, collectively known as the Demon Princes, who carried his village off into slavery during his childhood. Each novel deals with his pursuit of one of the five Princes.

Star_king.jpg

• The Star King (1964). The antagonist is Attel Malagate, a renegade from a species called the Star Kings, who are driven to imitate and surpass the most successful species they encounter; with their contact with humanity in antiquity, they began consciously evolving into imitations of human beings. The bait Gersen uses to trap him is an undeveloped and fantastically beautiful planet whose location is known only to Gersen, which Malagate covets to become the father of a new race that can outdo both humans and his own species.

Killing_machine.jpg

• The Killing Machine (1964). Kokor Hekkus, a 'hormagaunt', has prolonged his life by the vivisection of human beings to obtain hormones and other substances from their living bodies. But eternal life can be boring, and so he has converted the lost planet Thamber into a stage wherein he acts out his fantasies.

Palace_of_love.jpg

• The Palace of Love (1967). Viole Falushe, an impotent megalomaniac ironically fixated on sex. He was so obsessed with a girl in his youth, he created a number of clones of her in a vain attempt to get one of them to love him back. This novel contains some of Vance's most compelling and unforgettable characters, such as the mad poet, Navarth, who has a central role.

Face_vance.jpg

• The Face (1979). Lens Larque, a sadist and monumental trickster. In the course of the novel, the protagonist experiences some of the same outrages that motivated the villain to concoct his most grandiose jest, leading to one of the most humorous endings in all Vance's work.

Book_of_dreams.jpg

• The Book of Dreams (1981). Howard Alan Treesong, a 'chaoticist', who embodies elements of all the foregoing, and has the most imaginatively ambitious plans of all.

"Sunbathing in the Rain: A Cheerful Book About Depression" by Gwnyeth Lewis. A good friend of mine lent it to me, she's awesome. :)

Well I am reading nice Book named " A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier" which is non-fiction book .

George Chapman's translation of The Iliad

some nice imagery where I can figure it out but I think I might have picked a dud translation here, the language is ridiculously flowery and more or less incoherent. Reading some comparison texts makes for some fascinating insight.

Latest posts

Back