What Book(s) are you Reading?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished "Illusions" by Richard Baxh.

Now rereading a book on REBT by Albert Ellis and Honoring The Self by Nathaniel Branden.

The Hundred Secret Senses by Tan and Joyce's Ulysses (but I'm in real doubt whether I finish it)

wolves of the calla...need to get started again...love dark tower

just started next book in the dark tower series...song of susanah :p

FINALLY. The clearing at the end of the path awaits, "The Dark Tower"!!! I'm such a nerd. 8)

Finally got around to buying "Foundation" by Isaac Asimov (it's about time). Also in the middle of "Adverbs" by Daniel Handler.

By the way, does anyone use an online book list/database? I just started using shelfari but it's so hard to recall all the books that I've read.

I tried one but it was really sucky,..I'll check out Shelfari!

meekthoughts said:
Finally got around to buying "Foundation" by Isaac Asimov (it's about time). Also in the middle of "Adverbs" by Daniel Handler.

By the way, does anyone use an online book list/database? I just started using shelfari but it's so hard to recall all the books that I've read.

I just finished a novel by Leon Uris titled The Haj. It has a decent historical insight of the Middle East which I found to be interesting.

I might read Anthem or The Fountainhead again. I last read those books in high school so a refreshed understanding of them would be nice.

ellisbook-big.jpg

tumblr_mj7tsxnOwm1rqpa8po1_1280.png
100 Diagrams that changed the world

VeganAtheist said:
Currently Reading:
When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times
By Pema Chodron

that book saved my life

Latest posts

Back