What Book(s) are you Reading?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starbreaker-Cover.jpg

ASOIAF
A dance with dragons by George R.R. Martin (The most "WHY?!? WHY?!?!?! I LOVED HIM SO MUCH!!" writer"
I dont even know what to think =|

Nicholas said:
ASOIAF
A dance with dragons by George R.R. Martin (The most "WHY?!? WHY?!?!?! I LOVED HIM SO MUCH!!" writer"
I dont even know what to think =|

Yes, he is. I cursed book four like hell. With a release date of 2016-2017 I have some time to stew.

I just started Promise Me by Harlan Coben.

I am reading Mike Tyson's Autobiography - Undisputed Truth. I've always liked Tyson and kinda gravitated towards him, not just as a fighter but on a human level too. He's a troubled spirit who is trying his best and I seem to relate to him on some levels. So far it's an interesting read for sure.

He dedicates his book to the outcasts

'This book is dedicated to all the outcasts - Everyone who has ever been mesmerized, marginalised, tranquilized, beaten down, and gotten the wrong end of the stick. And incapable of receiving love.'

Just finished reading Without Bloodshed it was predictably dissapointing. As…always with things I read lately.

Latest posts

Back