What Book(s) are you Reading?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just reading Sherlock Holmes (again) along with some short stories of Leo Tolstoy and am planning to read Crime and Punishment there after.

I needed a good laugh so I'm reading...
220px-Looseballs.jpg

The funny thing is about the only thing the NBA didn't eventually adopt from the ABA was the red, white, and blue ball.

JHK said:
Nicholas said:
ASOIAF
A dance with dragons by George R.R. Martin (The most "WHY?!? WHY?!?!?! I LOVED HIM SO MUCH!!" writer"
I dont even know what to think =|

Yes, he is. I cursed book four like hell. With a release date of 2016-2017 I have some time to stew.

I just started Promise Me by Harlan Coben.

they should just give away anti depressents with this book =/

I bought a new book:

Thinner by Stephen King.

But i really have to read "Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing"... so i guess.... ill start with this one and be stuck with it for a while ;___;

I'm re-reading the Wild Cards series edited by the great GRR Martin. I'm waiting for book 9 to arrive. It's out of print, thankfully you can find anything online these days!

sanguineRose said:
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Interesting book indeed.

A most excellent book. One of my favorites!

Right now I'm reading The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain. I never realized that he wrote it until I picked it up. It's free on Kindle btw so if you want to read it too there's no cost ot pick it up and start reading it. :)

b_2b3e70f3c58d9580e738b29b0411d9aa.jpg

Latest posts

Back