What Book(s) are you Reading?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5jzhc3.jpg

I keep rereading H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe material. It's cerebral. Which is why I keep rereading it. It's hard for me to find books that have that effect to THAT level for me. I've been thinking about going back to House Of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski because it also has a sort of spiraling-out-of-time type of an effect to it. At the library I also found an encyclopedia collection called Man, Myth & Magic that spanned 22 volumes of books on the history of civilization with the occult and spiritual practices. I need to get back into reading. It's quite therapeutic to me.

Hard Choices - Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I have got to stop starting new books before I finish the other ones.

Hitler Volume I: Ascent - Volker Ullrich

Finished the Putin biography I was reading.

Full Dark, No Stars - Stephen King

Longer than his usual short stories, but surprisingly I still like them a lot.

Hapsburg Empire is a bit dry so far, not sure if I'll stick with it or switch to reading something else for a while.

Reaper in the rye...cos I've never read it...a friend said try to avoid becoming a serial killer so I thought ..yep now a challenging read can't be a bad thing

Trump Revealed: An American Journey of Ambition, Ego, Money and Power - Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher

Latest posts

Back