What Book(s) are you Reading?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say... I just finished Look Homeward, Angel by Thomas Wolfe.
What a book. Truly, it should be on everyone's must read list.

Starting on To Kill a Mockingbird today. It's been on my to-read list for ages, and I'm super excited to finally read it.

Pacific Crucible: War at Sea in the Pacific, 1941-1942 - Ian W. Toll

I think I'm going to enjoy this one a lot.

Arachne said:
Shadow_of_Night_2012_Novel.jpg

How are you finding this so far..?

Divinitywolf said:
The Philosopher and the wolf (can't remember who the author is)

I generally love fantasy books but I also love wolves so any books containing fantasy or wolves is great and if it contains both then chances are I've already read it :p

Ahh my kind of books... any recommendations?

freckles said:
ladyforsaken said:
Is this any good i havent read either book yet?

To be honest, I wasn't as pulled in with this. I got it halfway through and then another book was thrown in my direction to read so I might continue someday.
It's just not the same anymore, Me Before You is a story that's like... a one-time thing I feel. Are you planning on reading it?

I'm currently reading 2 books

- Adolf Hitler: mein kampf;
- Star Wars: Tarkin;

A book of dreams. Peter Reich.

I finished this recently but it went pretty well over my head?

Just ordered some books today, The Dark Tower (1-8), Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy (1-5) and H.P. Lovecrafts Necronomicon, not sure about the last but wanted to try something "classic", right now I'm not reading anything though :p

Dolores Claiborne - Stephen King

Hasn't happened in a while but I'm struggling with this one.

The Conquering Tide: War in the Pacific Islands, 1942-44, Volume II of the Pacific War Trilogy - Ian W. Toll

The first volume of this was so good that I abandoned my plan of reading something else before jumping into the second. This guy just has the gift of making history read like a novel, you actually feel like you're there whilst reading it. I really recommend it to anyone interested in the Pacific War. Can't wait for the 3rd volume to be out.

Latest posts

Back