What Book(s) are you Reading?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
9780241974537-us-300.jpg

Gonna continue to read this. I stopped for a bit. Can't believe it's been months since I first started reading this.

Going to try and pick up this rather large series called Malazar: Book of the Fallen. It's apparently an epic fantasy, with extra emphasis on the epic part.

Morality Play - Barry Unsworth (watched the movie when I was a kid and found this randomly in a local junk shop)

The Bane - Keary Taylor (just starting this, kind of sucks so far...)

Imp Series - Debra Dunbar (love it, love it, love it)

The Dead - Donna Augustine (easy to get into, pretty entertaining but the main char is kind of annoying)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Going to try and pick up this rather large series called Malazar: Book of the Fallen. It's apparently an epic fantasy, with extra emphasis on the epic part.

I read part of the first book and didn't stick with it. I do think it could be quite good though so give it a go.

Classified Woman by Sibel Edmonds 
The book is a memoir, including the story of Edmonds’ youth, with some good perspective coming from her informed understanding of living in totalitarian societies.

Finally finished Homo Deus two days ago. Wow, what an amazing book. Already ordering more books to try and understand the social implications of A.I and automation.

Currently reading: History of the Catholic Church - James Hitchcock

Almost finished Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of Mass Unemployment - Martin Ford

Finally finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and now I'm starting to read Spook by Mary Roach.

Almost finished To Be A Machine - Mark O' Connell

Thinking that next I might read Capital in the Twenty-First Century - Thomas Picketty.

Latest posts

Back