What Book(s) are you Reading?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

51Mdy3pD9HL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Night Circus. I’m listening to it on audio on top of read it. The narrator is the same man who narrates Harry Potter. It’s magical.

182136.jpg

Very dry at times, but crucial reading. Hoping in time to move on to a few biographies I've had for years.

I'm trying to read an H.P. Lovecraft compilation, but considering I started oh, a year ago, it's not going too well LOL.
I haven't read in a long time. And I should.

Richard_39 said:
I'm trying to read an H.P. Lovecraft compilation, but considering I started oh, a year ago, it's not going too well LOL.

Would this be the "Necronomicon" The best weird Tales of H.P. Lovecraft?
Just shy off 900 pages, got it over a year ago but hardly ready any stories, I find the tales great but his writing so hard to read :(

MisterLonely said:
Richard_39 said:

Just shy off 900 pages, got it over a year ago but hardly ready any stories, I find the tales great but his writing so hard to read :(

Bingo ;-)
I like it, I'm maybe a quarter through, but I never have the time. Or the desire anymore, really.

Richard_39 said:
MisterLonely said:
Richard_39 said:

Bingo ;-)
I like it, I'm maybe a quarter through, but I never have the time. Or the desire anymore, really.

Lol, I have some catching up to do, but i also still have 5 out of 8 dak tower novels left, one out of 5 hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, 7 out of 7 game of thrones and I just bought 4 more books last week  :club:

I don't know if this counts since it's not really a book, and I'm re-reading it for the 3rd time--The Raft (short story) by Stephen King.

ManitobaBrit70 said:
“It” by Stephen King

One of my favorite reads / re-reads!  <3

Latest posts

Back