The Best Things In Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naval_Fluff

Reaction score
The best things in life...like when you're eating ice cream and you get that big chocolatey chucnk or whatever..the love of a woman...or man...things that like. What are yours?

hmmm,
-big red trucks
-late summer nights smoking and drinking
-sleeping late
-love
and little white dogs named "dirty jersey"

=]

- Turning on the TV at 2 am when you can't sleep and finding some movie you've always wanted to see - like an early Christmas present :D

- headshotting 12 year olds on GOW2
- sleep sleep and more sleep
- surviving the impossible
- making girls laugh that you love/like/won't fresia off in a major problem...HINTHINTHINTHINT!
- Achievement Unlocked, i looove doing the hard to accomplish ones
- winning

The feeling I get when I'm running and its on the last few miles, then I begin to really enforce every ounce of energy left within my body into a sprint that burns almost every muscle in my entire body whilst my heart pumps battery acid and my lungs feel like they've been filled with hot lead. I feel that if I ran too fast I would simply dissolve into a ball of pure white energy that would exist beyond any physical form, and being able to accept this kind of physcial exhaustion and have your mind go over matter itself, and keep on going despite the pain, is almost like being further in touch with reality as a whole.

hm my bicycle
taking a long shower

sleeping in
a new videogame

free food

XD

playing my guitar

or playing guitar hero

listing to music especially evanescence

getting a pm from my awesome buds here on all

a good book

money

a turkey subway sandwich with a xxx vitamin water

hmm that's the good stuff in life

:)

Van Hooligan X said:
- headshotting 12 year olds on GOW2
- sleep sleep and more sleep
- surviving the impossible
- making girls laugh that you love/like/won't fresia off in a major problem...HINTHINTHINTHINT!
- Achievement Unlocked, i looove doing the hard to accomplish ones
- winning

lol pwning noobs is fun

-The cacophonous roar of battle
-Collecting trophies from my slain enemies
-Bathing in the blood of my foes
-Dolling forth proper justice to the treacherous

...Er...lets try that again.
Ahem.

1. Seeing a bunch of idiots my own age and knowing I'm better than them (as long as I can ignore the fact that I will eventually be paying their god **** welfare checks)
2. Turning a large patch of hideous 'doghair thicket' in to gorgeous, healthy, productive forest
3. Waking up for work in the morning
4. Finally being able to feel good about #3 :D
5. Good wine
6. Nyquil when I'm sick, hot ****

Going to bed when you're both physically and mentally exhausted would be pretty high up on the list for me! It's just very rewarding. Or listening to the right song at the right moment, making you feel completely on top of things, that's pretty **** awesome too. :)

In no particular order:

1. Good food and drink
2. My kids - I am always amazed at their love for me. Sometimes I wonder how I got such awesome children.
3. A scalding hot shower when I'm feeling especially dirty.
4. Losing myself in the act of creating, whether it's a painting or a story
5. Yoga and meditation

I'm glad that you have a good relationship with your children! So many kids nowdays treatt heir parents like honeysuckle, and vice versa. It's good to hear of a family that isn't ripping itself apart.

Naval_Fluff said:
I'm glad that you have a good relationship with your children! So many kids nowdays treatt heir parents like honeysuckle, and vice versa. It's good to hear of a family that isn't ripping itself apart.

They're still young, but so far I have great relationships with both of them. :)

Latest posts

Back