The Game (mind game)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
The objective of the game is to not think about the game itself. Thinking about the game constitutes a loss. Every time you lose, you have to announce it in this thread.

The game will go on for an unspecified amount of time until I announce that the Game is up. Whoever has gone the longest without losing wins.

You have a grace period of 1 hour after losing the game in which you don't have to announce a loss. For instance if you lose and then you quit thinking about the game for about a half hour and think about it again, that won't count against you. You get an hour. If you're thinking about the game after an hour of that initial loss, that counts as another loss.

You get an hour grace period after a loss. So after you lose, you're allowed to think about the game for up to an hour and not have to record a loss. If you think about the game after an hour after your last loss it counts as another loss and you must post it.

Game on.

I saw the thread got updated with your post and I lost too ERR lol

Sanal said:
I saw the thread got updated with your post and I lost too ERR lol

Hahaha, yes that's why it's going to be very tough on this forum :p

"search new posts"- I lost the game! Dohhhh!!! no!!!!

Duh **** youuuu lol. I did it again :p haha

Sanal said:
Duh **** youuuu lol. I did it again :p haha

haha it's ok. You get an hour grace period after a loss. So after you lose, you're allowed to think about the game for up to an hour and not have to record a loss. If you think about the game after an hour after your last loss it counts as another loss and you must post it.

Oh glad cos I just saw that again lol so I have like 40 mins more phew:p

Antihero wins!!

I dunno if we can get enough interested to play again, but hey we can try :)

lol Jesse:p I lost it again seeing this thread in the list:p

Lol, well hardly anyone is playing so you'll keep winning. :)

Jesse said:
The objective of the game is to not think about the game itself. Thinking about the game constitutes a loss. Every time you lose, you have to announce it in this thread.

The game will go on for an unspecified amount of time until I announce that the Game is up. Whoever has gone the longest without losing wins.

You have a grace period of 1 hour after losing the game in which you don't have to announce a loss. For instance if you lose and then you quit thinking about the game for about a half hour and think about it again, that won't count against you. You get an hour. If you're thinking about the game after an hour of that initial loss, that counts as another loss.

You get an hour grace period after a loss. So after you lose, you're allowed to think about the game for up to an hour and not have to record a loss. If you think about the game after an hour after your last loss it counts as another loss and you must post it.

Game on.

sorry but no-one can lose The Game, it is stated in the rules of the internet that no-one can win the game but it also states that rule 34 (if you don't no the rule then keep it that way) is true.

since there is no rule 34 on the game it cannot exists, therefore rendering this The Game null.

you no what....screw 4chan rules, i'll just respond how i usually do with The Game

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

(retired oldbritfag but i never posted :cool:)

Well this is a modified form for the forum :), but I always read you could lose the real game, but you couldn't really win.

Latest posts

Back