Need Help With Java Programming

• Thread starter Searching_4_My_Soul-Mate
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Searching_4_My_Soul-Mate

Hey there everyone... I am stuggling with my Java class. I need some help writing some programs. Can anyone there help me? If you will help me, email me at [email protected]. I have some code written but nothing of significance. Yes, I am such a dork.

Thank you!

The two programs I'm struggling with are the following:
Program 1:
Write a program with 4 buttons. Each of these buttons should display a different figure (Circle, Square, Triangle, or Rectangle) on the screen. When the left, right, up, or down buttons are pressed, this figure should move left, right, up, or down respectively.

Hint: This program will be much easier to implement if you create a Shape base class and a Circle, Square, Triangle, and Rectangle subclass.

Program 2:

Use an MS Access database to create a data-driven application. The MS Access database is located in Doc Sharing.

This application should have:

4 JButton objects: Load, Save, Clear, and Delete
3 JLabel objects: ID, Title, and Message
2 JTextField objects: One for the ID and Title JLabels
1 JTextArea object: One for the Message JLabel

When the Load button is pushed, the record in the DB matching the current value of the ID JTextField should be loaded.
When the Save button is pushed, the current values should be either updated if the ID exists in the DB, or added if it does not.
When the Clear button is pushed, all JTextField objects should be cleared.
When the Delete button is pushed, the record in the DB matching the current value of the ID JTextField should be deleted.

Latest posts

Back