Haha!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

In The Matrix

Hey. I guess it's time for me to introduce myself to all. Thank you for welcoming me to this forum! A lot of friendly people, in fact. I found this site through another forum when I typed "I am lonely" in google. I don't think it's a shameful thing to admit that you are lonely. Everyone is to some degree, and those who are very lonely deserve to be reached out to in order to help them back on their feet. We are all humans.

I had a very rough childhood and preteenhood, and was virtually invisible during my high school years. In a way, being a nobody in high school was a blessing because I was no longer picked on, but at the same time I feel as if I had lost the chance to become something more during those years.

So here I am today, trying my best to do so much more in life, trying to change what I considered weak and feeble about me:

- Conquering physical fears
- Conquering social fears
- Enjoying life moment by moment and not 'looking' for the emotional high all the time
- Taking the time to be empathic and understanding with those who are in need of a friend

I have no problems approaching strangers and just talking to them, even for a brief moment. The problem lies in simply finding a well-balanced individual with which you want to become true friends. Not someone who ends up being a dependent, depressed, or obnoxious burden on you, and neither someone who is 'way up there' and who would possibly reject you. Let's all take a step up out of our gutters and become someone who makes this world a better place!

P.S. Sorry for my long posts. I like to ramble.

Latest posts

Back