chat room link

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loketron

Reaction score
i know someone already posted it but i cant find it!
whats the chat room link again? and can we please post it on the main page again? that was really convenient...so convenient i dont remember what the url was.....

I don't think that Bjarne is finished with everything yet. We'll likely have it back soon, Joe. :)

I intend on replacing the old and defunct plugins as soon as I get the time.. Some of the important plugins I'll be looking for:

SEO urls
The welcome message thing (if it isn't already possible with the new version of the forum)
Stats on frontpage (top poster, latest posts etc.)
Guestbook (hopefully able to recover old entries as well...)

Not sure about these yet, but mayby:
Plaza (first: it will take a lot of cleaning up to do, before I can even install this -- as the old version left A LOT of mess in the database and file system)

i hate always havig to go to the
feedback and news tab THEN
clicking on the chat room link thread THEN
scrolling down to the second post to get to chat
and yes i have the link written down on my computer, but im staying at a friends while i watch his cats/eat all his food, so i dont have the link with me and this is how i get it

bjarne lets go ahead and put that link up on the main page again pleasssssssssssseeeeeee

loketron said:
i hate always havig to go to the
feedback and news tab THEN
clicking on the chat room link thread THEN
scrolling down to the second post to get to chat
and yes i have the link written down on my computer, but im staying at a friends while i watch his cats/eat all his food, so i dont have the link with me and this is how i get it

bjarne lets go ahead and put that link up on the main page again pleasssssssssssseeeeeee

We should all put the link to the chat room in our signitures :p

Latest posts

Back