What are your favorite REALLY BAD movies?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spare

Reaction score
By this I mean movies that you know are terrible, that you don't even like, but find yourself watching anyway whenever they're on.

For example: "Bio-Dome" It's just awful, but I can't resist!

"Vivaaaaaaaaa Los BIO-DOME!!!"

Hmm, I can't think of any specific movie at this point but I love pretty much all horror movies from the 80's, especially the zombie ones! It doesn't matter how cheesy and badly made they are, they just have a certain charm and honesty about them. :)

Jaws 3, you know, the 3-D one?

ZOMG it's so bad! They have the Brody brothers all grown up (with Dennis Quaid as Michael). There's a baby shark that dies and a huge mama shark bent on vengeance. Hell, there's even a pair of dolphins!

Sooo bad, yet I can't not watch it.

Redneck Zombies... there's an epic trailor for it on YouTube if you have time and want to be amused...

Revenge of the Nerds. My ex wasn't very pleased after i wasted 1 hour and 30 minutes of her life when i made her watch it with me.
awww, now im thinking about all the time i made her waste with my 70's/80's horror movies :p

[youtube]Hw6zrInbtQE[/youtube]

Oh, I also love epic disaster movies. My favorite bad one is Volcano (1997) with Tommy Lee Jones. A volcano erupts in LA. Mayhem ensues. So wretched it's actually almost awesome. Where is MST3k when you need it?

I'm tempted to say Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith. It was dreadful but I still watch it. I like the fact the abbreviation is Star Wars ROTS, which it certainly was doing by that point.

But as I gather you mean bad low budget affairs that you enjoy watching anyway, rather than big budget movies that make you cringe, I would have to say Q - The Winged Serpent.

'The Worst Witch'. Starring Tim Curry.

So terrible that it's mandatory viewing.

PRO TIP: Tim Curry is also the star of a MUSIC VIDEO in the film.

Blood Sucking Freaks.. a very old video nasty produced on a tatty-shoeless-lostthestring budget..

with the most twisted scence i have ever witnessed.

Kottentail

2im3vq8.jpg

I don't like to watch the romantic movies. They are bad for me. I just like to watch the horror movies.

I dont watch crappy movies.... hmpth! :p

Oh but I do so love the crappy dating shows on VH1. *whispers* Tell no one. *slinks away*

We all have them so let's hear them. Some of mine...

- Big Trouble Little China
- Vanilla Sky (So many people hate it I have to conclude it's bad)
- Queen of the Damned
- Stoned Age

Pearl Harbor

I love the historical and action scenes but the rest of it is long and blah blah.

Latest posts

Back