Nyah

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estreen

Reaction score
Alone, alone, alone, alone......

Been fighting this all day....

Thanks. I'd say I'm glad someone can understand me, but it's not a good thing, really. v_v

yep same here if it wasn't for the internet and online videos i don't know what i would do

*hugs estreen and spare*

:)

*hugs back*

I think I'm gonna hide from the internet for a while, or until I feel better.

:(

I thought I liked being alone... but yes, I ended up missing being around people.
MSN/internet can never fully replace meeting face-to-face... :(

if it wasnt for this damned survival instinct bollocks and the two members of my family that dont need the heartache, i would be throwing my skinny bones down to the rocks below.

on the ******* brink all the ******* time. the ******* baby ******* steps. chin up, keep going, blah blah ******* BLAH! stupid ******* life!

aah, theres my self pitying melodrama for the day.

all this gotta keep a stiff upper lip etc. every now and then honestly i feel like ******* it all up.. i have no idea what that means and i have no choice but to keep treading the ******* spiritual road of moderation, compassion and strength.. but seriously sometimes its just all a ******* utter utter headfuck. cognitive therapy can fresia off. following your dreams can fresia off. i have no inspiration. i have no dreams. it can all just.. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFk.ov.

ahem.

peace ppl.

Sodium said:
:(

I thought I liked being alone... but yes, I ended up missing being around people.
MSN/internet can never fully replace meeting face-to-face... :(

I was the same. Rejection made me start to hate human beings and I thought I'd be better off alone, start to like it but after a while you do miss it. You miss the company.
Most of all I miss having a close relationship with someone.

Thanks guys for the well wishes. Luckily I've been doing better, although I ended up having an anxiety attack in class this past Friday. Gah I hate those. Luckily I didn't embarrass myself and didn't need to leave, although for a while there I was feeling nauseous. That caused me to be pretty down for most of the day, but I picked up later on at night after I came back home and chilled out with a good friend. I went out last night with another friend and it was really good to have that.

And Van: Peach Girl is/was amazing. =P I just finished it yesterday and I was squeeing to my heart's content. ^^;

Latest posts

Back