Feeling much better (prostitution really helps)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

resist73

Reaction score
Recently I spent six days in Bangkok and had sex with six women. I missed a day, so I went to two places the next day. Wow, do I feel better. And judging by the postings I read here, a lot of others could benefit from this therapy.

I don't know if women have the same experience, but not having sex for a long time really messes up a man's mind. The obsession grows to the point that it actually morphs into anger. It's like you're dying of thirst and the women around you are waving Poland Spring bottles in your face. And then there's the depression. You're not a real man, you're different from other people, you're missing life, your life is a waste. As someone who went through this for years, I can read between the lines of quite a few postings and recognize that this is the real issue.

Probably the most important reaction to having sex with a few women in a short time is the realization that sex is not such a momentously big deal. You do it for a few minutes, it feels pleasurable, and that's it. When you're holding a naked woman your head doesn't explode with joy, and your life is really no different afterward. Not rocket science, but something a man has to discover for himself (and society teaches the opposite). You also see that sex with different types of women feels the same, so you don't have to be so hung up on hot bodies.

I know some of you will recoil from this advice for ideological reasons. But the rest need to consider this. And yes, I'll unashamedly call it a type of therapy. I can really see what's behind a lot of the misery on this board and know this can help.

I'm glad you found an outlet, Resist. Sounds like it did you some good.

Interesting and well written thread. I was actually surprised after having read the title. I don't think this would help me but I'm happy that you're feeling better. :)

whatever butters your toast i guess. if this 'therapy' worked for you then good for you. i cant speak for others but i know sex is not the answer for me, if only it were that simple.

eh... too paranoid about STD risks to go there, not to mention being a broke bloke.

I couldn't possibly pay a prostitute AND have enough money for food for the next week. :D

resist73 said:
Probably the most important reaction to having sex with a few women in a short time is the realization that sex is not such a momentously big deal. You do it for a few minutes, it feels pleasurable, and that's it.

are you not worried about STD's? what if one of those women were to get pregnant? its very, very naive to think you can have sex with so many women and "that's it". "that's it" mentality is the reason diseases spread so viciously and children are abandoned, or killed.

aside from that, i am in a sex starved marriage, so i can empathize with you. i know lack of sex turns to anger. so let me ask you something. if you are married, and the sex sucks (as it so often times does in marriage) what then? what sort of therapy would you use?

the 'therapy' one uses when single is the therapy one will resort to when things go sour in a relationship. you are developing coping skills that will transfer to a relationship, so inevitably it will not be "that's it". these things do effect you forever, whether it be disease or emotional immaturity.

resist73 said:
I don't know if women have the same experience, but not having sex for a long time really messes up a man's mind. The obsession grows to the point that it actually morphs into anger.

No, I can't say that periods of celibacy have ever enraged me.

resist73 said:
Probably the most important reaction to having sex with a few women in a short time is the realization that sex is not such a momentously big deal.

I know some of you will recoil from this advice for ideological reasons. But the rest need to consider this. And yes, I'll unashamedly call it a type of therapy. I can really see what's behind a lot of the misery on this board and know this can help.

If the most important lesson you pulled from this is that sex is not the end-all and be-all and that a man's self-esteem and self-identity as a man should not be tied up with sex, then I say that's a good lesson to learn. I hope you didn't learn it at the expense of STDs though.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
i cant speak for others but i know sex is not the answer for me, if only it were that simple.

It's never that simple...

Never as simple as sex? Hmn it's never been simple for me. It's always been pretty difficult.

Jesse said:
Never as simple as sex? Hmn it's never been simple for me. It's always been pretty difficult.

No, what I mean is that one thing is never the answer to all problems.

Hmm, i find it appalling that people only seem to worry about catching an STD when thinking of prostitutes. Forget about the women/children being pimped, traficked, or selling themselves for their drug addictions, lets take advantage of those unfortunate females and get laid, or not, because i'm too scared of STD's. It's not as if 'if everyone stopped using prostitutes -pimping and women/children traficking- will end' so lets keep it going, because i'm sick and tired of wanking all day.

BTW I'm glad you're "feeling much better", and hope you checked thier I.D's to see if they werent children being pimped. Young girls look like adults these days, so you never know, but hey, at least you got laid, right?

Punisher said:
Hmm, i find it appalling that people only seem to worry about catching an STD when thinking of prostitutes. Forget about the women/children being pimped, traficked, or selling themselves for their drug addictions, lets take advantage of those unfortunate females and get laid, or not, because i'm too scared of STD's. It's not as if 'if everyone stopped using prostitutes -pimping and women/children traficking- will end' so lets keep it going, because i'm sick and tired of wanking all day.

BTW I'm glad you're "feeling much better", and hope you checked thier I.D's to see if they werent children being pimped. Young girls look like adults these days, so you never know, but hey, at least you got laid, right?

I doubt that checking Thai prostitutes' IDs would make a lick of difference if they were underage. I'm betting that their madames, pimps or general managers would have secured them forged documents in the case that anyone even cared to ask. Sad to say, some men want to have sex with underaged girls; that's pretty much why they go to Bangkok. Two teachers I worked with in Seoul went on a sex vacation for a week when we had a break between semesters. I was thoroughly revolted by their stories when they came back.

In any case I decided not to address the issue of prostitution itself. Some feminists believe that stripping and prostitution are empowering things for a woman.

I personally think that's a total crock of honeysuckle. That's all I'll say about it.

Empowering? I guess if your definition of empowering is selling yourself out to anyone with enough money...are you really in power when any man with cash can have sex with you? I agree....that is bullshit.

Punisher said:

hear hear!

cheaptrickfan said:
Punisher said:

I doubt that checking Thai prostitutes' IDs would make a lick of difference if they were underage. I'm betting that their madames, pimps or general managers would have secured them forged documents in the case that anyone even cared to ask. Sad to say, some men want to have sex with underaged girls; that's pretty much why they go to Bangkok. Two teachers I worked with in Seoul went on a sex vacation for a week when we had a break between semesters. I was thoroughly revolted by their stories when they came back.

In any case I decided not to address the issue of prostitution itself. Some feminists believe that stripping and prostitution are empowering things for a woman.

I personally think that's a total crock of honeysuckle. That's all I'll say about it.

very well written. giving your money to these industries directly supports the kind of atrocities and abuses you mention.

Naval_Fluff said:
Empowering? I guess if your definition of empowering is selling yourself out to anyone with enough money...are you really in power when any man with cash can have sex with you? I agree....that is bullshit.

The idea behind it, I believe, is that it gives women the ultimate power over their bodies.

?!

What a ******* crock. So, purposely objectifying themselves as vessels for men's sexual gratification is EMPOWERMENT?!

Not in my damned universe, and I do consider myself a feminist/humanist.

Ooooo! Now it's under my skin. ****. I have to resist the urge to climb on my soapbox....

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:

very well written. giving your money to these industries directly supports the kind of atrocities and abuses you mention.

"I personally think that's a total crock of honeysuckle. That's all I'll say about it."

I know, that line is so eloquent isn't it? lol

But humor aside, I agree with your comment about supporting these industries.

cheaptrickfan said:
"I personally think that's a total crock of honeysuckle. That's all I'll say about it."

I know, that line is so eloquent isn't it? lol
its eloquence in my book when its the right line to use.

cheaptrickfan said:
I do consider myself a feminist/humanist.

Ooooo! Now it's under my skin. ****. I have to resist the urge to climb on my soapbox....

you sound like a humanist/feminist to me and i dont think youre on a soapbox, its important to tell it like it is. philosophies have a history of being twisted to support utter idocy. using feminism to support prostitution sounds like major moronicity (its a word now, deal with it) to me.

cheaptrickfan said:
I doubt that checking Thai prostitutes' IDs would make a lick of difference if they were underage.

LOL I know that, "hope you checked thier I.D's to see if they werent children being pimped" was me being sarcastic.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:
I do consider myself a feminist/humanist.

you sound like a humanist/feminist to me and i dont think youre on a soapbox, its important to tell it like it is. philosophies have a history of being twisted to support utter idocy. using feminism to support prostitution sounds like major moronicity (its a word now, deal with it) to me.

"Moronicity" Not a bad word. "Moronacity?" better spelling maybe? I may push for this word to be used in everyday speech. It'll be in the OED in no time.. ;-)

"philosophies have a history of being twisted to support utter idocy"

Or more sinister things like genocide and racism.

Punisher said:
cheaptrickfan said:
I doubt that checking Thai prostitutes' IDs would make a lick of difference if they were underage.

LOL I know that, "hope you checked thier I.D's to see if they werent children being pimped" was me being sarcastic.

D'oh! Totally flew over my head. *dope slap*

cheaptrickfan said:
"Moronicity" Not a bad word. "Moronacity?" better spelling maybe? I may push for this word to be used in everyday speech. It'll be in the OED in no time.. ;-)

youre better than me with words so i trust your spelling suggestions. the oed wouldnt be complete without this word, this is true.
cheaptrickfan said:
Or more sinister things like genocide and racism.

(good point)

Why the hell is it that people feel the need to go to Bangkok just go get laid?
There's hookers everywhere in every city and every town in the USA

Latest posts

Back