Possible hacker or person with ill intentions...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

Just FYI:

Someone has apparently gained access to mod/admin options on this site. You may all want to check your profiles and user group custom titles, etc.

I just noticed that mine said something fairly disgusting - won't say what, but it was pretty juvenile.

why would anyone have a vendetta against you eve?

i really wasn't paying a whole lot of attention

is someone just going around deleting peoples account

omg!!
it's like an online horror movie
*is scared*

that's pretty strange

maybe this person was able to find out the users passwords or something
or maybe if they found out the mods or admins passwords they could do a lot of stuff

of course that's really all the hacking i know about besides just knowing the person's password

so if it's not that then maybe they're pretty tech savyy

hmm

*puts on thinking monocle*
*lights classy thinking pipe*

okay i is in full hypothasising mode

so someone tech savvy with probably little else to do

maybe it was a lonely person that joined, but didn't find any help from the site

maybe they felt like they were being ignored here or had an important thread go unnoticed making them feel more lonely

thus spurring their personal vendetta against alonelylife.com

or perhaps it's just a popular dick/duschbag with time to kill over their summer vaca that just wants to wreck havoc witht he social outcasts,

but i feel there would be a higher probability with the prior

just my 2 cents worth

pay it heed if you wish to or not

does bjarne know about this?

lols
sorry i just finished watching a james bond film

so please forgive the dramatic secret agent dialect

now please excuse me while i make a dramatic exit

*jumps out of an exploding airplane*
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:p

And we can't give each other emails or facebook accounts either because then the guy could spam us or try to hack us there.

oops, i hope they didn't see my PM's to Van with plans on how to assassinate all Islamic leaders.

*waits for fatwa*

Anyway, with Evfans excellent criminal profiling of the suspect (lol) and Creme's account being deleted, it's a bit obvious who it was :p

EDIT oooh i'm gay and love Steel too, look under my name lol. I'm going to keep it :p but he could of at least spelt it right :(

lmao, they didnt spell words right on mine either, Pun. :p An ignorant hacker FTW!!! :p lol

Update: Bjarne has done some work on the forum and has hopefully remedied the hacker issue. :D
But, please keep an eye on your accounts/profiles and let a mod know if anything is changed.

eh.. okkkaayyy.... That's kinda crap...
HOLY fresia and I thought either me or eve had the greatest typos. lol

Hey Eve,

I saw what the hacker wrote under your name and at the time I was thinking Eve wouldn't write that, then I thought that's odd for her to have put that there, I was going to ask you about it when I saw you.

Yeah, well, I'm "pruod" to say I'm not into bestiality. :p lol

Illiterate hackers, WTF!!! :p

Probably some five year old kid that got bored trying to sound like a bad ass on Xbox live by swearing every other word and decided to do his best to be a hacker only to fail miserably at it like every thing else in his entire life. Harsh, yes, true, also yes.

I had to take off the writing under my name, because i don't want new members to think i'm a retard :p

Latest posts

Back