I feel like crap

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelo91

Reaction score
So Im about to move, tommorow, and I wanted to hang out with a pal one last time. So I called my "friend"(who knows im moving btw) to ask if he wanted to hang out and when I asked that, he mumbled and I heard something like "Im in the middle of something" and he said he would call me back. As soon has I heard this I knew I wasent going to hear from him again.
And unfortuantly I was right, he didnt call back. Now im feeling like crap because I was fooled and thought he was a good friend but now I see different. Everything that I thought has been a lie.
I feel like honeysuckle.
I cant stop thinking about this and its making me depressed.

help?

I'm sorry that you had to go through that, but the fact that you didn't think he'd call back is fairly telling. I think that perhaps you knew, deep down, that he wasn't the "friend" you thought he was.
Count yourself lucky - at least you now know that you're leaving behind and inconsiderate jerk, instead of a caring friend when you move. ((hugs))

im very sorry angelo. that is hard. i had a similar thing happen to me a long time ago. i found out my best friend had been saying horrible things about me behind my back. i moved schools the next year and never talked to her again. it was devastating.

how long has it been since he said he would call back and hasnt?

can you sms him? if you want to that is.

is it possible that he really was 'in the middle of something'? maybe there was an emergency, or he is going through something that requires his full attention and he just hasnt got the time at the moment but would be free to talk to you later?

maybe his pet just died and he is very emotional and cant talk right now?

i am just making some guesses for alternative explanations as to why he wasnt able to talk/see you and hasnt called back yet (if he hasnt). it may not necessarily be because he doesnt want to see you or doesnt like you.

if your intuition tells you that he doesnt want anything to do with you but hasnt got the integrity to tell you (and after all how often would someone actually say to someone else, 'i dont want to be your friend anymore'), then try to realise if you can that a person of this character wouldnt make much of a supportive ally in your life in the long term anyway.

sadly eve is right, he could be just an inconsiderate jerk.

if you feel like you have the strength to call him and say something along the lines of, "hey, wtf!? you said you'd call back!", i would recommend it. i believe that confrontation can be a good thing sometimes. and if your relationship is really no more, you have nothing to lose. getting a bit pissed off and angry can be healthy. you dont deserve this kind of treatment. it might help in changing the energy from a depressive 'whats wrong with me?' attitude to a more aggressive 'treat me like that will you? well then fresia you buddy!'

take it easy dude :)

ah that sucks angelo that's happened to me to i hate that i can't believe some dipshits can be so dishonest

i mean quit being a fake wannabe friend

if you don't want me bothering you jsut say so and tell me why and i won't bother you or think unkindly of you (unless your reason is really bs)

i'm sorry i hope you can find some better people when you move

*hugs*

evanescencefan91 said:
ah that sucks angelo that's happened to me to i hate that i can't believe some dipshits can be so dishonest

i mean quit being a fake wannabe friend

if you don't want me bothering you jsut say so and tell me why and i won't bother you or think unkindly of you (unless your reason is really bs)

i'm sorry i hope you can find some better people when you move

*hugs*

in a nutshell of what i think

except add you kicking that ****** in his balls :)

trust me, it'll make him reconsider his actions and take you more seriously and you'll feel better :p lol

that sucks dude... but, come on! forget about it... maybe, he was gonna get laid with THAT GIRL HE WANTED TO DO FOR THE LOOOOOOOOONGEST TIME!! just, really... forget about it. this is life... what can you do... some people are just ******** like that... learn to live without those homos, and come talk with me on the chatroom =P

Latest posts

Back