express my feelings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelymovieman

Reaction score
hey people,
I am 18 but I can see my future will be like from now lol. I am still virign. I masterbate sometimes. But it does not help that much.

It is kinda interesting though. I just graduated from high school. starting college from fall. From the begining i just want to say everything about my lonely life.

It started when I attended my high school. It is a new high school. None of my friends from middle school did not go there. As time went on, I did not have that much contact with them. Anyways I started my freshman year, meeting new people. I am really shy person to meet people espacially to meet girls. I did really well in every of my class because there was nothing to do for me. My parents were at work and I was alone at home most of the time. It is a new neighborhood. I met few guys at the end of my first semister in my freshman year. They were all video-games freak. They always talked about video games and it drove my nuts. I don't ******* get it why they have to talk about video games all the time. Well I stayed with them because i don't wanna eat lunch by myself in the cafetaria. I met a guy who was kinda similar to me in one of my classes. We became close friends after that. I had crush on girl in my engineering class. I was in the engieering program in high school. She was with me in that class all four years of high school.

In my sophmore year I became kinda friendly with everyone in all of my classes. I helped many girls in math and chemistry all that year. But they never told me that "hey what r u doing on friday night, do you wanna hang out?" I hope they would say that to me in some point. But it never happened. Anyways i had fun in most of my classes in that year. I started get along with people. But it was only in classes only. I never had any kind of relationship with anyone outside of school. I believe I am not a ugly guy. I am a normal guy. I am not fat like 300 pounds. I had an athletic body all of my life.

Then it came my to junior year. Now most people know me in high school. I sat with video-games freak still during lunch. I am hanging out with my best buddy all the time. I had really good GPA that year. I was invited in Principal lunch few times. In Physics class one girl sat next to me. We became really good firends. Well I helped her to pass many tests most of the time. But she had a boyfriend. I got my car that year. I felt that if I had a car may be some of ppl will like to hang out. But I never offered them. I went to homecoming that year. I had fun that evening. I danced with one sophmore most of the time. Then end of my first semister in my junior year, my best friend transferred to another state. Now i became kinda lonely and realized that it is gonna be that way.

Now then my senior year came. In the morning of first day of my senior year I looked myself in the mirror an said that this year this year I am gonna ask that girl from engineering class out. So I went to school saw that girl with one guy. It turned out that they became bf and gf in the sumer. I was kinda heart broken. But I tried to get over with it. I was kinda busy that year. I took like four AP classes that year. I am hanging out with video game freaks. I thought that they are ******* nuts and they will never get girlfriend. But one of them got a girlfreind who was three years older than him. Anyways it was kinda pathetic. But I should not care. I went to homecoming. But this time it was kinda hard for me to get girl and dance with me. Basically I stood in one corner in whole time. Then I was sitting on th bench and realized that what the fresia i was thinking? Why the hell i came to this party. Then out of nowhere one girl called me and said that "Am I lonely" because she noticed me stting on the bench for twenty minutes. I did not say anything. I was really humiliated. Then I came home quickly. I did not say anything to my parents about the party. That was the most horrible night of my life. I decided from that point that I will never dance and go to my prom. Then end of my senior year my school took us to the water kingdom. I had fun that day. I saw many girls from high school wearing bra nd bikini.I saw that girl. She was looking really sexy. At that time she broke up with her bf for one month. But I did not know that. But again they got together after the prom. Next day was prom. But i did not go to prom. Then it came my graduation and i went to my graduation. It was great. But I was never invited to any partes after graduation.

So I went to same high school. I never got a girlfriend. I never kissed a girl. That girl from engieering class is still with her bf. I believe I am that way because of my parents. My parents are extremely strict about me. I have to tell them every details where I am going or doing. Now this is summer and starting my college. I am living with my parents because my university is only twenty minutes away from my house. I decided that I am gonna live on campus after one year. But I am not sure about that yet. Unless I move out from parets house, I will be like this. Even though if I move out and live on campus, I don't think that I will get girls in campus. See how messed up my life is.

welcome to the forum LMM...

Yeah my parents was overly strick, strick. Walking on eggshells totally sucked ass.
I'm glad you're expressing your feelings.

Don't worry, I didn't have sex until I was over 18.
Luckie I still managed to form sometype of relationship with women when I was in HS.
Yeah...processing and expressing my emotions can be a challenge sometimes.
The more I allow myself to do it..the better I got at it.

High school isnt the end of the world. You have college to look forward to!

My parents are pretty strict too, so I know what you're going through. But since you're going to college you're most likely going to have a lot more freedom than before. And hey, I've only kissed two girls in my entire life, and they were both in the last year, so don't feel bad about that ;) I don't plan on going to prom anyway...way too complicated. I'm not even going to go to my graduation. Just gimmie the **** degree and let me go on with life! And I'm sure you'll get a girl. If a loser like me can, then you're golden ;)

Naval_Fluff said:
My parents are pretty strict too, so I know what you're going through. But since you're going to college you're most likely going to have a lot more freedom than before. And hey, I've only kissed two girls in my entire life, and they were both in the last year, so don't feel bad about that ;) I don't plan on going to prom anyway...way too complicated. I'm not even going to go to my graduation. Just gimmie the **** degree and let me go on with life! And I'm sure you'll get a girl. If a loser like me can, then you're golden ;)

well man you should go to graduation. That is the only thing I will always remember in four years of high school. I don't know man, my parents always wants to protect me. I think they don't have to protect me. I don't smoke or drink or take drugs. If i had the enough money, I would live on campus. I wanna get out of this restricted shithole.

I know how you feel, when I was in high school my sister did everything she wanted when she wanted, and my mom could no longer control her, so she controlled me... it was horrible, i went to a strict catholic high school and rarely was allowed to go out...

but maybe things will be different in college! new people, more girls...

and don't feel bad about being virgin, im 20 and still a virgin, nothing wrong with that :D :D

peaches and cream said:
and don't feel bad about being virgin, im 20 and still a virgin, nothing wrong with that :D :D

^ this and:

Strict parents... i dont have any experience with that. but i know exactly what you mean, i've also never kissed a girl lol, the closest i got to a girl is shaking a hand i guess xD that rediculous i know, but your definetly not alone! hang in there!

well, welcome to the forum. if you ever want to talk about it more feel free to PM me

Latest posts

Back