Chat room!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be to blame no one is around been like this all night ... So to you who said stay. I think I was right to leave no one will be  friends with me. I get that now.. i won't bother you again
Jackruss4

Yes I did read all the crap even download the app... I'm not f***Ing stupid
I have been an IT technician in my younger days. Before win 95 came about....  I'm ******* done with this website it's honeysuckle even the keys don't work properly 👎👎👎👎👎💨💨

Jackruss4 said:
I have been an IT technician in my younger days. Before win 95 came about....  I'm ******* done with this website it's honeysuckle even the keys don't work properly 👎👎👎👎👎💨💨

I can tell you that the invite I sent you has NOT been used yet.  So perhaps you'd like to calm down and we can work this out civilly.

Jackruss4 said:

What website? Discord is not related in any way to this site. Discord is its own thing. If you'd like some help, feel free to message me. Because the link you were sent should have put you right into the server.

Latest posts

Back