Chat room!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question. Can I access the chat room from a phone or tablet?

Oh, and also kind of forgot how the chat room works. I think you guys changed the software a couple of years ago? Do I need a new account or something for that?

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Quick question. Can I access the chat room from a phone or tablet?

Oh, and also kind of forgot how the chat room works. I think you guys changed the software a couple of years ago? Do I need a new account or something for that?

Yes you can use the chat from a phone or tablet, and if you do not have an account with Discord you will need to make one, it's very easy and no personal info is available to the chatrooms you're in at all.

Hi Guys, I switched computers at work and can't get in the chat room... will someone please add me again?? I can still get on with my phone... but not the computer. please help me :)

Danielle said:
Hi Guys,   I switched computers at work and can't get in the chat room...  will someone please add me again??  I can still get on with my phone...  but not the computer.  please help me   :)

Have you tried going to discord and signing in?  I can send you a new invite, if you need it, though.

Latest posts

Back