Chat room!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
TheRealCallie said:
Germund said:
I have decided to try this after all. Please send me a link.

I will PM you

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
How active is this still?

Do some members who don't regularly use the forum use it or is it still mostly the same, etc?

Depends on the day.  And yes, there are members who talk in chat, but not much on the forum.

Can you PM me then too?

I'll do so now

Since there isn't a lot going on on the forum, I hope the chat room is more active.

I wonder why there aren't more people on this forum. It's the first forum that shows up if you google "loneliness forum". Millions of people are suffering from loneliness worldwide, and the numbers are growing. Even on this forum are many people(like myself), who don't live in primarily English speaking countries.

So PM me.

Dr_Pixel said:
Since there isn't a lot going on on the forum, I hope the chat room is more active.

I wonder why there aren't more people on this forum. It's the first forum that shows up if you google "loneliness forum". Millions of people are suffering from loneliness worldwide, and the numbers are growing. Even on this forum are many people(like myself), who don't live in primarily English speaking countries.

So PM me.

I'll PM you.

Dr_Pixel said:

So PM me.

I guess most people have just moved on and now only the forum games remain the most active.

I'm more surprised the chat room would be more active, but I guess then it's true that forums are dying in favor of other mediums, like chat rooms.

All it takes is for new people to come in and revitalize the chat room, instead of coming in seeing little chat and then leaving. There are people there who will talk. And more would return and start talking again if there was more activity. You have to give a little to get a little.

Latest posts

Back