Literal Emotional Pain

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thebadartist

How many people when they feel really lonely get an actual pain in their chest or something? It feels like I have a pressure pushing against me on my heart, and sometimes my throat will tighten and I'll get really nervous. And of course I feel real tired and lethargic.

Yeah I know that feeling... that sinking feeling in your chest.. around the heart area and it feels like that there's nothing there anymore. Then my head feels like it's burning and I feel every bit of my hair and.. I just have to stop thinking about this.. It happens alot

Well sometimes when I'm really lonely my stomach will feel all weird and I'll just feel like sitting around doing nothing. Not sure that really counts as pain though. Although sometimes I've cried for so long that I can give myself headaches. That can't be good...

Yes, my stomach clenches and my chest and throat get very tight. It's definitely real pain.

Yeh... I know that feeling, Its horrible and you have to filter your thoughts so carefully or it can flood you at any moment! Emotional pain is so touchy, ack pisses me off to no end sometimes about how big my heart and mind actually is;)

It's the worst at night, when I'm in the dark and all by myself...it's pathetic, but...hugging my pillow helps sometimes then.

i know that fealling coming especially when i fell like i'm actually living...the few moments that i'm actually a litle bit happy...but then just comes this pain and it's like just to remind me something....i feel so disturebed and don't really know what's up with me...

I'm constantly in a state of... well, whatever you want to call it. I sleep way too much, and the more I sleep, the more tired I feel, so I just sleep more ect. I guess it's like that when you don't have any reason to get up in the morning

I used to do that too Jeremi, except now I have a job that starts at 10:30 in the morning. It forces me to wake up with the rest of the world, which is good except that I feel fatigued all day from lack of sleep.

I'm feeling it right now, and yeah, it's like a big pressure. Like a black hole, just empty but not just empty, sucking everything into a void never to be seen again. My whole chest will hurt and I get pretty tired. Sometimes I actually get literally sick if I'm emotionally upset, like if I'm upset for a few days I end up with a cold or something. I hardly ever get sick otherwise. Probably kills my immune system being so down in the dumps... Gah, I'm gonna get the flu or something now...

i hug my pillows and cry continuously rotateing them looking for a dry spot to cry on ,flipping them over changeing out wth a new pillow ,no joke its why i keep 8 pillows on my bed,you would think i would get a tissue box but the pillows just grabing them and crying into them as hard as possiable lets alot out when you cant take anymore.our body and mind have built in fail safes this way i think its a preety normal human reaction to being overwhelmed .we must get some out if we are to remain sane. but sometimes my chest hurts and my arms ache ,my hands feel numb and i feel like i cant catch my breath and start haveing problems breathng i mean literally gasping for breath.if i cry during these times it will cause me to totally stop breathing and pass out.when its really ad passing out from being unable to breath is the only relief i can get from my mind takeing over with hellish thoughts.
i always wonder if i will wake up each time as i start to pass out am very panicked but in last few minutes its good to be so exhausted i know finally i will get some needed sleep,just scared oneday the breathing wont kick back in once i pass out.

lonely2beeme said:
i hug my pillows and cry continuously rotateing them looking for a dry spot to cry on ,flipping them over changeing out wth a new pillow ,no joke its why i keep 8 pillows on my bed,you would think i would get a tissue box but the pillows just grabing them and crying into them as hard as possiable lets alot out when you cant take anymore.our body and mind have built in fail safes this way i think its a preety normal human reaction to being overwhelmed .we must get some out if we are to remain sane. but sometimes my chest hurts and my arms ache ,my hands feel numb and i feel like i cant catch my breath and start haveing problems breathng i mean literally gasping for breath.if i cry during these times it will cause me to totally stop breathing and pass out.when its really ad passing out from being unable to breath is the only relief i can get from my mind takeing over with hellish thoughts.
i always wonder if i will wake up each time as i start to pass out  am very panicked but in last few minutes its good to be so exhausted i know finally i will get some needed sleep,just scared oneday the breathing wont kick back in once i pass out.

I've been there sometimes. I know it's bad when I go through all my pillow cases in a day or 2. Just hang in there, try to get some fresh air. That's what I do.

Latest posts

Back