im in usa/canada - who wants to hang out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelthuzad

Reaction score
disclaimer: im putting this post here because hopefully this is where it will generate any interest. if this post belongs elsewhere, feel free to move it to another forum

Hi.. i am kel.. im 25, and i live in israel.. and i barely post here

for the next few months i will be traversing the states and canada.
i have no preset destination, and i make my route as i go.
tomorrow i will be leaving nyc and going to niagara falls, and from there most likely to toronto.

in the near future i also intend to visit chicago, portland, seattle, vancouver, california and houston (in no particular order)

if any of you are located around these parts and for some reason would like to meet me and hang out for a bit, let me know (either in a post or in private, i dont care).

Hey,
I live near Sandpoint, Idaho if you ever pass this way...which you might if you're near Seattle! If you end up coming through here or Spokane or Couer d'Alene, lemme know and we'll go have lunch or something. I think it'd be cool :) And if you're here long enough and I'm on my days off I could maybe show you some cool hiking trails or something.

Hey Kel.

Haven't seen you on msn that much now I know why, hope your holidays are going well, bring back some pictures so we can see your trip.

samba

Latest posts

Back