i am suxks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondDUSToo

Reaction score
i'm sucks..25 yearsold.. never had a Girlfriend...always failed in relationship,i don't even care abaout anybody,even my bos..i never say good morning to him :D
4x attempt to make a relationship with girl but ALWAYS failed.trying to be a succesfull trader in forex&stock market but i've LOST.
i also failed in bussines...i'm bankcrupt..i sold my house and car.My father passed away too soon (50 years).
even when i was a kid...i always think rthat the world is better without me..i wasn't supposed to be born in this world...it's better for me if i neever exist in this world.especially when she said "i just wanna be your friend"

i don't know what is the purpose of god to created a human like me

If you weren't meant to be here man, you wouldn't be here. Hey, I know it sucks right not, but once you're at rock bottomg you got nowhere to go but up, and trust me, it gets better. It may take a while, but it does get better. Time is a great healer. It's not a bad thing that you haven't had a girlfriend yet, it just means that you haven't found anyoone worth your while. It's better to have one amazing relationship with the perfect girl than to have 10 relationships that leave you wondering what the fresia just happened.

God wants you to enlist in the God's Army.
Your duties and purpose in life is to carry God's message and tell everyone.
God's message is... tell everyone to "STFU".

Latest posts

Back