A Pat On The Back for Eve

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estreen

Reaction score
I'd like to take the time to thank Eve for being a kick ass mod. She does a lot for this place and takes a lot of guff in the process (especially lately, it seems).

So for you Eve, I'd like to present you wiff a hug:

cat-hug-1-420x350.jpg

THANK YOU EVE FOR BEING AWESOME! It doesn't go unnoticed, so keep it up! :)

Anyone else who feels the same can post hugs and thanks as well. :)

*cries*

Thank you so much, Estreen!!! I am humbled. *cries more*

((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

:3

Aww shucks, dun cry. Ya deserve it ya silly. :)

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

((((((EVE)))))))

Now don't be trippin just becuase an old fart gave you some love...

lmao, a fart gave me some luv?:p
You have such an endearing way with words, Rocket! :p
(((hugs)))) back at ya!!!!

I'd also like to thank the other mods for all of their hard work and the effort they put into making this forum work. *applauds*

Estreen said:
I'd like to take the time to thank Eve for being a kick ass mod. She does a lot for this place and takes a lot of guff in the process (especially lately, it seems).

Yup! :D

hug.gif

Ahaha Punisher, that is so cute. xD

And yes, thank you Eve.

Rocket, back off >_>

:>

((((((((((((((((Eve)))))))))))))))))

Nobody does more to make people feel welcome and does SO much that never gets sung about!!!

She definitely deserves a big pat on the back and a big hug. Seems that Eve is a bit scared of things going against her lately and are kinda letting things slip cos of this. Mods are always criticized:p. So don't take anything personally. Just do what you feel is good.

((Eve))

I can't even begin to imagine what goes on behind the scenes, let alone what I see on the forums. So much drama, and amidst it all she keeps a great optimistic attitude on the surface.

Mucho kudos Eve. :)

hugs05.jpg

I was thinking it has to be hard to be a mod. You read so many posts by so many people as well as replying to them and chatting with those people in the chat room. That has to make it hard to stay neutral when modding because it'd be only human to have emotion play a role if you feel like you're friends with the poster. Also, it's only natural to want to feel liked by people so that could make it additionally difficult to say, HEY!! Stop that!!

And they don't get paid :p Unless you want to count hugs as currency :) Because we've lots to give :D
(((more hug)))

Punisher said:
Estreen said:

Yup! :D

hug.gif

aaawwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pink elephants make smile. :)

Thanks, Punisher! (((hug)))

awww.....:p I'm blushing here you guys!!!!

(((((Nilla)))))

(((((Punisher))))

(((((Steel)))))

Thanks, Jesse and Estreen! You guys ROCK!! :D

(((((hugs)))))

Very well said, Estreen! Eve is a great person and has really been very helpful to me. Having you here really means a lot to us, evey.

(((HUGS))) :p

I can't imagine what all you mods have to deal with, yet you always seem to be so upbeat and supportive.

Thanks again, Eve. :)

*cries more*

aww...thanks Sonic!! You're such a dear.

cheaptrickfan said:
I can't imagine what all you mods have to deal with, yet you always seem to be so upbeat and supportive.

aww shucks! :p I really am gonna blush. *hides*

Thank you very much!

I give you props for having the courage to be here as long as you have, considering what you have been through with so many. People have put you through so much on here, yet you remain dedicated to sticking around and doing good things for the site and helping people out no matter what.

That is pure dedication, Eve and that really says a lot. There are not a whole lot of people that would have stuck around after being through so much, and your loyalty is very deeply and greatly appriciated.

cheaptrickfan said:

Yeah really, you are an amazing person Eve, I've never seen you let your personal beliefs get in the way of your mod..ship??? I dunno, but thanks for doing such an amazing job keeping us unruly people in check ;)

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Latest posts

Back