A Pat On The Back for Eve

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naval_Fluff said:
cheaptrickfan said:
I can't imagine what all you mods have to deal with, yet you always seem to be so upbeat and supportive.

Thanks again, Eve. :)

Yeah really, you are an amazing person Eve, I've never seen you let your personal beliefs get in the way of your mod..ship??? I dunno, but thanks for doing such an amazing job keeping us unruly people in check ;)

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

aww....thank you, Fluffers!!! (((hugs))) back to you!

Minus said:
24l26va.gif

Minus!!!! :p YOU rock!!!! :p Oh Great King of Awesome Smileys! :D

Naleena said:
((((((((((((((((((((((Eve))))))))))))))))))))))) Your the best :)

You're the BEST sister a person could ask for, Naleena!!! (((((hugs)))))

xoxoxox

Also, again, thank you to the other moderators. We work well as a team and you guys are just AWESOME!!!

intelligent, cool, calm and collected with a certain lightness and playfulness that seems always apparent. i would be happy to adopt you as a sister. stay fresh :)

Eve, there is no doubt you do an excellent job as a Mod on the forum, and the other Mods do too :)

Oh and if you ever get frustrated and run out of words, feel free to post the following picture:

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

*Hugs*
BigSmile.png

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
intelligent, cool, calm and collected with a certain lightness and playfulness that seems always apparent. i would be happy to adopt you as a sister. stay fresh :)

awww..... :p I'm fresh - nice! :D Thank you!

(((((hugs)))))

Oceanmist23 said:
Eve, there is no doubt you do an excellent job as a Mod on the forum, and the other Mods do too :)

lol.. :p I saved it to my desktop. You'll likley see me use it often!!

You're sooooooooo sweet, OM! (((((hugs)))))

Oceanmist23 said:

Oh and if you ever get frustrated and run out of words, feel free to post the following picture:

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

*Hugs*
BigSmile.png

Ocean, that pic is pure AWESOMENESS. :D

((((((((((((((((((Eve))))))))))))))))))

That's right. It's a double hug.

Thanks for all you do, Eve! :)

You're the greatest Eve!! You've always been a sweet person, even with all the drama that goes around.

((((((((Eve)))))))

Hadrurus said:
You're the greatest Eve!! You've always been a sweet person, even with all the drama that goes around.

((((((((Eve)))))))

*blushes* aww...thank you, dear.

(((((hugs))))) back to you!

aye aye

a toast for eve

Toast1.jpg

we can't have a real toast cuz i'm underage

:p

but ya you do a lot of great stuff for this site and you've always been kind to me

:D

here here

evanescencefan91 said:
aye aye

a toast for eve

Toast1.jpg

we can't have a real toast cuz i'm underage

:p

but ya you do a lot of great stuff for this site and you've always been kind to me

:D

here here

YUM!!!! lol :p

Thanks, sweetie. You're a doll! :D

MissWrite726 said:
Thank you for being a wonderful person and a great moderator and friend
(((((HUGS))))) :)

aww...than you! lol, you guys have me blushing. :p

(((hugs)))

Just based on my own experience, I can't imagine how much support Eve's given to members here behind the scenes and she mods too! So lots of ((HUG)) for you eve! Thank you for all that you do.

Fantastic :) Although some users (including myself in the past) can be unbearable and stressful to deal with this thread has shown that you are really loved and liked here. Obviously, lol.

Hugs and kisses to you, Eve. You are amazing.

Oh Dayvan....thank you so much!
lol, you guys are making me blush, and swelling my head. :p
I really DO care about the people here! I'm not perfect by a long shot, but I try my best to do what I feel is right.
I rarely hold a grudge either, Dayvan. :p

Thank you again for your kind words. (((hugs))) to you!

Latest posts

Back