Looking for Other Lonely People

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AimeeLou84 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for other lonely people who have nobody to talk to.Despite being in a relationship I still don't have anybody to talk to.All we do is argue and he wants an easy life so never wants to talk about anything.Meanwhile I cry on my own every day in the bedroom.So I'm looking to meet new friends/people to talk to.

So if there is anybody else out there who feels lonely please feel free to message me.

Me .Need hell!

Yep it's really important to be able/have people to talk to, without that your marooned inside your own head and your mindset deteriorates and life becomes joyless but unfortunately it can be a real difficulty finding others to actually talk with but your sure welcome to talk to me if your inclined to : )

AimeeLou84 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for other lonely people who have nobody to talk to.Despite being in a relationship I still don't have anybody to talk to.All we do is argue and he wants an easy life so never wants to talk about anything.Meanwhile I cry on my own every day in the bedroom.So I'm looking to meet new friends/people to talk to.

So if there is anybody else out there who feels lonely please feel free to message me.

Hi AimeeLou,, I can so understand what you are saying,,,I am the invisible man to my wife,

Jdkidtoe said:
AimeeLou84 said:
Hi everyone,

Me .Need hell!

You can talk to me.  Of course, I am on the other side of the planet, and I make no guarantees.  I will definitely listen to you, though.

This was directed at AimeeLou84, but I messed up the quotes. Anyway, the offer is there to everybody. I'm here for a chat, whomever ye may be.

AimeeLou84 said:
Hi everyone,

hi aimee,
I feel like you captured my own life in a nutshell oh my god I have so much empathy as its exactly how I feel and how my relationship is. I am alone, lonely  and ignored and maybe we could help each other.no one understand's this whole in a person's heart and soul unless they actually experience that empty deep lonely and unloved feeling for themselves.please let me know how I could contact you if you want a friend that can relate.I hate knowing someone out there is experiencing this too and alone.

AimeeLou84 said:
Hi everyone,

I have a lot of hurt belt up in me for over 56 years and have Lost all my Family and was Married to a cheating Wife a year after we were Married and we had 2 Son's one is Mine the Youngest the Oldest Is Not Mine , I put up with this kind of life for 40 years because I wanted my Children to know what a Father was and to take Responsibility for one's actions . I lost my Father at the age of 7 and it was Hell having to luring things the hard way , and being pushed aside by other Children and Adults not being excepted . I swore that if I had Children they would know how a Father was to treat them and be there for them . And now at the age of 63 Divorced and alone for over 4 years ALONE and no one to even talk to I still cry and be leave me I'm a big fellow but big or not I have a kind Heart and a Soft one and not mean or hateful to people but when I am around people the False Face is put on and I act the jokester and others laugh at me and say I'm a nice person , but A Friend I really have NONE and yet I keep on helping a person if they need it and when the task is done I merely walk away for I'm no longer needed , Family is something I miss the most and remerging only brings Pain so I rember but try to leave the past in the past a sleep . I have been told I'm a person that has been beaten down so far from not being excepted all my life that I will help others and ask not even a thank you for what I do because My thanks is in my knowing I did the Right thing for the Right reason and this is my Reward My Worth and this is all . Lonely

I don't think loneliness is "a reward" [but a healing time], however it will serve to plan a New start or to leave all things behind.

Now that my children are having their own families, I don't plan to be engaged in loving their kids or in-laws, I know how certain things cost emotionally and I know how they felt when I got divorced: They're hurt and their mother and I gave them ill-biased feedbacks.

I don't deserve anything I hadn't worked for and I guess ppl do not deserve what they've got unwilling and inadvertelly.

If i was to die today during my bedtime, I'm thankful God allowed me to love (to hate) and to enjoy and learn from ALL my messy life. 😊

Latest posts

Back