You Know you're Lonely When..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
Post your "You Know you're Lonely When.." 's here.

I'll go first. (this is meant to be humorous in tone)

When you're the only person online on a forum for lonely people.

When you have an uncontrollable urge to stick your wee wee into a light socket.

When you have the weekly (and sacred) ritual of looking into peoples' windows in the middle of the night while wearing a batman mask.

When you laugh about something on tv/in your head, and no-one is there to share it with. (sorry for not being lighthearted, I am not in the mood!)

Hadrurus said:
When you have the weekly (and sacred) ritual of looking into peoples' windows in the middle of the night while wearing a batman mask.

That makes me laugh, reason why is because on a dating/friendship website there is this guy who is wearing a batman suit and mask, his title says 'You be you and I be me'.

when you'll starve yourself, not eating for 8-10 hours because it hurts too much to eat alone

:(

(more ligthearted one)

when you're an adult and you create and talk with imaginary friends, and they're your most loyal ones

when everytime you see your own dog...it rolls over and plays dead. Then it gets up and bites ya.

When you're left alone on a dying planet after the last ship of your kind has left forever.

Wow, that was depressing and nerdy :rolleyes2:

when there is only 2 people left on the planet (you and her). She hangs herself.

Worst....
When there's almost 4 billions women on this planet...you're single and living alone :(

Jesse said:
Post your "You Know you're Lonely When.." 's here.

I'll go first. (this is meant to be humorous in tone)

When you're the only person online on a forum for lonely people.

lmao, that's happened to me several times on this forum too. :p

Lol yes. I see, 0 invisible, myself and a yahoo bot and I'm like, ****! I need to find something to do. :p

:pI knew if I waited long enough it would happen. :D

Board Statistics
Who's Online [Complete List]
9 users active in the past 15 minutes (1 member, 1 of whom is invisible, and 7 guests).
GoogleBot, EveWasFramed*

lmao!

yeah me too!
sometimes i even log out just because i feel embarassed of my nerdiness and then lurk here as a guest :D

Latest posts

Back