Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mike3486

Administrator's note: Due to the content it asks for this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, mike3486!

9th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

if you want to of course =). Just curious. Ill go first and break the ice..............

View attachment 6

Attachments

• Black2.JPG
    Black2.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 2,113
hello lonely2beeme....Thanks , now were up to 3!! =) hehe...okay i gotta crash though, 4.37 AM here.....hope more ppl join in when i wake up...night

my pic from myspace

click for full size - lol
1261952790_m.jpg

WHOAH. I'm so surprised...you guys are HOTTT! I'm serious. Mike...wowza. And Papi, that looks like some sort of sex picture. Grrr. Lol

Seriously surprsied by how cute you all are, Jeremi, etc....Drools. Even though I'm married. I can enjoy the eye candy!

Are the girls in your towns BLIND?!!!

no sh*t!!! i saw the 1st 3 guys and thought what cuties! maks me wish i was just 20 again
then i see number 4 on the bed lol ,make a old girl happy lololol. lonlygirl and myself probably been drooling all night.gibo with looks like yours if your lonely its only cause boys as pretty as you are intimidateing to regular girls and probably attract the wrong kind of girls.cant imagine you lonely....lol
takes one last look at the fellas ...yep i need to move back to america asap!...find a fountain of youth too

Lonely2beeme, Girl we are acting like some Cougars!

All I can say is GRRRR. Seriously. Arent' they some cute young guys? And Gibo looks so sexy lying on that bed in his underwear! lol

Don't you have a crush on Mike? What pretty eyes he has! Mike are you Greek or Italian? I see some sexy Mediterranean thing going on there!

YAY for the hunks on this site! I'd love to see more women on here too. I have some photos bu to be honest I won't probably post them up.

I'm paranoid someone I know would see me. :D

lonelygirl said:
YAY for the hunks on this site! I'd love to see more women on here too. I have some photos bu to be honest I won't probably post them up.

at least you know someone enough that someone may recognize you,i dont know anyone at all.i doubt anyway that even if they come to the fourms at a later date that they will find this particular thread so you should post anyway,its nice to know the faces.
as for the boys yea i was thinking RAWR!!!! too
definately i would have dated any of them when i was thier age they shouldnt be lonely ,go ask some girls out you guys are cuties ,still so much ahead of you ,no kids to pay support to and you are young ,go get em boys

thanks for the comments... :)

and i am sorry if other people got offended with my pic. it was my profile pic in myspace, i didnt wanna log in to browse my other pics, so i used the profile pic.

sorry.

dont worry about that "guest" gibo...just another random person whos got nothing better to do, but be rude. Keep the pics coming ppl!!! =)

Thanks for the compliments. I don't get to hear stuff like that often, I can tell you. Thanks ^^

The chance of someone I know coming here and recognizing me on my picture is something like 0.0000000000000001% and even if they do I don't really care

lonelygirl said:

I think it's harder for women to feel safe posting pictures of themselves online. Whenever I'm online I try to remain as anonymous as possible. I don't give out my name, my location, pics, anything like that. It probably is paranoia, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

But for those of you who feel comfortable posting pics, it's nice to put a face to your names. Thanks!

Ele,

I didn't know you were female. So you've done a great job of being "undercover." :)

Yes, I can understand why some people prefer to be anonymous. I think it is part of the fun of this site...that we can share everything even embarassing stuff and no one knows who we are. On the minus side that keeps us sort of lonely since we can't get beyond anonymity to make real friends online. I do think it's possible to make friends online with people of all nations.

gibo said:
yep i need to move back to america asap!... - lonely2beeme

so where are u??

She lives in Japan if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for the comments, hah. It's great to hear with me being formerly 215lbs.

Yea, there are some good lookers here. I was surprised that they aren't taken; I agree with the other members when they say it is the girls that are just shy.

Latest posts

Back