Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Lets see the Faces!!!
(11-29-2016, 06:42 AM)Somnambulist Wrote: [...] I love trees, esp. in art.[...]
I love trees too!
I'm basing my current portfolio of paintings around winter trees, with bare branches and silvery-grey skies depicting a crisp winter's day.
2017 is dedicated to trees Smile
Well, no one has used this thread for ages and I remember when it used to be one of the most active threads on this forum, so I guess it's fallen down to me to bump start it. It's been a long time since I posted an image here, so here we go...

[Image: Me2_zpsnueda2it.jpg]
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do" - Goethe

"Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching" - C. S. Lewis
Looking good, G. Cool
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
Cavey, you certainly have arms made for carrying the club Club
Looking handsome there dude Wink
Great picture. Nice to put a face to a name. Smile
There is not a word yet for old friends who just met. - Jim Henson
Looking good, Cavey!
If you are interested in connecting on Skype or Facebook, send me a Private Message here and I'll get back to you.
(01-30-2017, 08:37 AM)Cavey Wrote: Well, no one has used this thread for ages and I remember when it used to be one of the most active threads on this forum, so I guess it's fallen down to me to bump start it. It's been a long time since I posted an image here, so here we go...

Cavey. You're right, you're so damn small. Not!
[Image: tumblr_inline_nfkuwbyCHu1qegzff.gif]
[Image: hNUZlEU.jpg]

It's been a while.
^Nice to see someone else using this thread again, Trueth! Come on people post more images! One person promised me 3 years ago that if I posted an image she would follow soon... I'm still waiting! Wink

Thanks for the nice comments... I do wonder if Amy means the size of my arms or the hair. I like to live up to my sobriquet Big Grin
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do" - Goethe

"Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching" - C. S. Lewis

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Toungue Lets Be Drunk AFrozenSoul 50 10,729 03-16-2017, 01:48 PM
Last Post: niceguysfinishlast
  Lets Be Proactive and Excercise Together for Better Health & Self Improvement Bones 253 33,700 01-30-2017, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Cavey
Toungue Let's see the (pet) faces! Qui 560 47,767 08-18-2016, 05:54 AM
Last Post: soresoul
  Let's See The Bad/Silly Faces SophiaGrace 224 25,141 01-07-2015, 04:15 AM
Last Post: SophiaGrace
  Let's See the Ugly Baby Faces!! VideoVidiVisum 26 26,671 08-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Last Post: MTrip