Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuathaniel said:
That's a great picture, Somn! Keep strutting your stuff, because you've definitely got it. :D

OMG ... (blushes)

I wish more people (in the real world) had noticed. Oh well.

Thank you :)

MisterLonely said:
Somnambulist said:
Tuathaniel said:
That's a great picture, Somn! Keep strutting your stuff, because you've definitely got it. :D

OMG ... (blushes)

Maybe it's just you not noticing people noticing you ;)

You might be right. I hate the truth !

:club:

MisterLonely said:
Somnambulist said:
OMG ... (blushes)

Maybe it's just you not noticing people noticing you ;)

tumblr_n3duh1QCua1r2m1nfo1_500.jpg

Somnambulist said:
[...] I love trees, esp. in art.[...]
I love trees too!
I'm basing my current portfolio of paintings around winter trees, with bare branches and silvery-grey skies depicting a crisp winter's day.
2017 is dedicated to trees :)

Well, no one has used this thread for ages and I remember when it used to be one of the most active threads on this forum, so I guess it's fallen down to me to bump start it. It's been a long time since I posted an image here, so here we go...

Cavey said:
Well, no one has used this thread for ages and I remember when it used to be one of the most active threads on this forum, so I guess it's fallen down to me to bump start it. It's been a long time since I posted an image here, so here we go...

Cavey. You're right, you're so **** small. Not!

^Nice to see someone else using this thread again, Trueth! Come on people post more images! One person promised me 3 years ago that if I posted an image she would follow soon... I'm still waiting! ;)

Thanks for the nice comments... I do wonder if Amy means the size of my arms or the hair. I like to live up to my sobriquet :D

Latest posts

Back