Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MisterLonely said:
russtoleum said:
New here, thought I'd participate, put a face to a name.

(hopefully this posts correctly)

Awesome beard dude, I'm so fecking jealous of that!

AmytheTemperamental said:
russtoleum said:
New here, thought I'd participate, put a face to a name.

(hopefully this posts correctly)

[img=280x350]https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.ne...27d97e921feb95827ece1f9deac&oe=592C0816[/img]

Is your beard single and wanting to mingle? :club:

Thanks Mister! It's my one redeeming quality  :p

Amy, my beard is the only reason I get to mingle at all  :D

img1332377_7e153c0de175fd9c.jpg

I know is the same old image, but this time is trippy.

That's a pretty handsome pic Paraiyar. I love the guitar I have a red fender guitar but I haven't played it much for a while.

I had this beast for ten years. Big, fast and comfy. Great for sleeping in the rear or if need be. We lived in Lausanne for a while. The Swiss were very nice.

Jack%20in%20Lausanne_zps0fbxbibz.jpg

For petrol heads it's a Jaguar XJR 400bhp supercharged V8 6-speed auto with a pair of Klaxons under the bonnet to get road hogs out of my way. It did nearly half a million miles, then before Christmas 2016 it broke my heart and died on me.

Before the Jag I had a Bentley Continental for as many years, but the Jag was my absolute fave. Since last Christmas I bought Barb a Dacia Duster for our 21st wedding anniversay and me, an electric car, a Teslas S which is eerily silent, but fast. Then I lost the use of my legs, so my daughter grabbed the Dacia to haul her kids around and Barb got my Tesla. I don't mind though. It costs her nothing to run except basic road tax. I get about on a nippy mobility scooter with our dog riding for free.

When crap comes along, you gotta roll with it. It's still a great life. Such fun. Really.  :)

^Is the Tesla self driving? Man, those are going to be part of changing the world sooner rather than later I think...

Latest posts

Back