Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, these are a bit old, but it's the only place I think I can check if me posting an image actually works lol. I think....
These are dated 2011. I'm a bit chubbier now, with a little less hair that's shorter, a little MORE grey hairs and not as in shape as I was in those days, even though at the time, I hadn't even hit a gym in 2 years.
Such is the chase of age.
I'll try and get more recent ones when I can even though I HATE picture. Always think I'm repulsive.

Attachments

• 281787_2069678976215_2653088_n.jpg
    281787_2069678976215_2653088_n.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 1236408_10200936038297834_185414168_n.jpg
    1236408_10200936038297834_185414168_n.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 76
Richard_39 said:
Alright, these are a bit old, but it's the only place I think I can check if me posting an image actually works lol. I think....
These are dated 2011. I'm a bit chubbier now, with a little less hair that's shorter, a little MORE grey hairs and not as in shape as I was in those days, even though at the time, I hadn't even hit a gym in 2 years.
I'll try and get more recent ones when I can even though I HATE picture. Always think I'm repulsive.

Aw my god, thank you! So nice to see your lovely face as well :)
You look awesome. I like the sideways smile so much!

dead said:
Richard_39 said:

It's my default smile. Although my default smile doesn't happen by default much anymore lol.

Richard_39 said:
dead said:
Richard_39 said:

It's my default smile. Although my default smile doesn't happen by default much anymore lol.

It's still lovely. And I'll keep trying to keep it happen from time to time. :)

EveWasFramed said:
I am buried in the faces thread so deeply that I doubt anyone would ever find me.
:D I'm ok with that, lol

I'm pretty sure i've seen it ^-^
...Checks just to be sure....
Yep :)

(And it's gorgeous!)

Been a while since I checked in on ALL, so many new people and even some faces!
You all look awesome btw, eventhough I prefer the ladies I got to admit Gorbachov's picture is my favorite, no reservations, just let it all go! you rock dude!

MisterLonely said:
Since for once my face doesn't have a zit the size of a mountain on it I'll update as well, still not getting a smile though :/

Good to see you again, Mister. Looking well! :)

dead said:
Richard_39 said:
Hey wait, Dead posted too? How come I don't see it? lol.

I'll try and make an effort. I'm going at my sisters this weekend and I'll ask her to take a half decent pic of me. Gotta warn you though, it's a bit scary.

Hey, if you post one, i will too >.> 
And. Maybe leave it there for longer than a moment, haha.

[edit. aw to hell with it.] 

[img=700x939]https://i.gyazo.com/2c675d594f066c1ee9fc648839536c82.png[/img]

:D Dead!

So pretty :3

EveWasFramed said:
I am buried in the faces thread so deeply that I doubt anyone would ever find me.

Stalking intensifies!!! O_O

EveWasFramed said:

Challenge accepted. 

EveWasFramed said:
:club:  <<--- that's my funny face. And my sad face...and my mad face..and my sarcastic face...

OK, you get the picture, right? :D

Does that count? :) This was the only picture I found of you.

I did find the actual post that you made with your picture (page 240), before you were a registered user, but the picture is no longer there.

I think that means you are required to re-post! :D

God I hope this forum is closed.

EDIT: Do the photos get vetted before they upload or do I just sound like I'm insulting everyone? :D

Silence Is Deafening said:

EDIT: Do the photos get vetted before they upload or do I just sound like I'm insulting everyone? :D

Crack on son, get your boat race on here! :D

Omnione said:

Well that's just it. i thought i had.

EDIT: second and third attempt here.

Omnione said:

Well that's just it. i thought i had.

EDIT: second and third attempt here.

Haha.. need a hand? Click on the picture icon across the top and add the URL from where ever you hosted your piccy... I get the feeling you've tried that.

Latest posts

Back