Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omnione said:
Silence Is Deafening said:
Omnione said:
God I hope this forum is closed.

EDIT: Do the photos get vetted before they upload or do I just sound like I'm insulting everyone? :D

Crack on son, get your boat race on here! :D

Well that's just it. i thought i had.

EDIT: second and third attempt here.

Haha.. need a hand? Click on the picture icon across the top and add the URL from where ever you hosted your piccy... I get the feeling you've tried that.

Ah, I was using the 'New Attachment' button below...

Epic over,

photo.php

Omnione said:
Omnione said:
God I hope this forum is closed.

EDIT: Do the photos get vetted before they upload or do I just sound like I'm insulting everyone? :D

Crack on son, get your boat race on here! :D

Well that's just it. i thought i had.

EDIT: second and third attempt here.

Haha.. need a hand? Click on the picture icon across the top and add the URL from where ever you hosted your piccy... I get the feeling you've tried that.

Ah, I was using the 'New Attachment' button below...

Epic over,

photo.php

That's a fail. Reset try again tomorrow :D

TheRealCallie said:
No idea what happened in here yesterday, but nice pic, Omnione.

Thank you TheRealCallie very kind :)

fresia this. I'm done. Going to go kick a bus stop.

Hehehe, I see you ended up sticking it on your profile.. nice bit of lateral thinking there sir.

I have a pic of myself in my avatar but here is one of me before I cut all of my long hair off. 

1514257_640937372611425_423153010_n.jpg

evanescencefan912 said:
You look good Elyseon, you have nice eyes :)

Thanks my eyes are really the only thing I like about my appearance otherwise I am pretty average I think. Lol, I miss my long hair. It was even longer than this when I cut it all off into a pixie. Its close to shoulder length now lol I am going to leave my hair alone from now on.

ardour said:
That's a nice pic.

Thank you, that was before I got the bright idea to dye my whole head purple and blue and then after I got sick of it and couldn't dye over it got impatient and just decided to say fresia it and cut it all out lol. It was super short but now its almost shoulder length again. There are almost 1,000 pages to this thread so I haven't gone through every page of it but from the pictures I have seen everyone looks nice.

12167457_954751867896639_296306974_n.jpg

Not everyone. It's safe to say that it's mainly been the better looking people here willing to post photos. You look fine BTW (without wanting to sound like a creepy old man about it)

Revealing my horrible face has only ever lead to sadness and rejection. I wish I were just a voice in the wind.

ardour said:
Not everyone. It's safe to say that it's mainly been the better looking people here willing to post photos.  You look fine BTW (without wanting to sound like a creepy old man about it)

I didn't say everyone looked nice, just that all the pictures I have seen so far of people who've posted have looked nice.  I haven't seen anyone ugly on here, I don't know what people who didn't post their pictures look like but I know that everyone so far has been very kind and has made me feel welcome here. I have really benefited from talking to the people here.

Thanks for the compliment. I find that people tend to be very critical of themselves and think they look worse than others actually see them, a coworker yesterday was obsessing over a pimple on her face that I didn't even notice until she pointed it out. My pictures that I posted were carefully selected pictures, lol. People tend to post pictures that make them look good. That's why you don't see any uncandid pictures of me from family reunions where I look like a bridge troll.

Elyseon said:
hole head purple and blue and then after I got sick of it and couldn't dye over it got impatient and just decided to say fresia it and cut it all out lol. It was super short but now its almost shoulder length again. There are almost 1,000 pages to this thread so I haven't gone through every page of it but from the pictures I have seen everyone looks nice.

Do you have more of the purple and blue? :D I love it! It looks so amazing! I've been in the military for over 23 years now. I am so sick of having the same basic hair style for so long. In about a year and a half when I retire, I want to dye my hair blue!

This is a picture of me from my trip to the Ukraine last December. That's the Motherland monument in Kiev. With the sword, she is actually taller than the statue of liberty.

Attachments

• image-Motherland.jpg
    image-Motherland.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 80
Drew said:
Elyseon said:
hole head purple and blue and then after I got sick of it and couldn't dye over it got impatient and just decided to say fresia it and cut it all out lol. It was super short but now its almost shoulder length again. There are almost 1,000 pages to this thread so I haven't gone through every page of it but from the pictures I have seen everyone looks nice.

Do you have more of the purple and blue? :D I love it! It looks so amazing! I've been in the military for over 23 years now. I am so sick of having the same basic hair style for so long. In about a year and a half when I retire, I want to dye my hair blue!

This is a picture of me from my trip to the Ukraine last December. That's the Motherland monument in Kiev. With the sword, she is actually taller than the statue of liberty.

Cool picture. It was mostly purple with blue highlights and it melted into a peacock green on the ends. I loved it but it was expensive to keep up. I had that hairstyle for over a year. Some clothes clashed with my head so I couldn't wear them lol. I'd do it again if I had the extra money. It cost me over 200 bucks to do my hair that day.

Latest posts

Back