Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elyseon said:
Drew said:
Elyseon said:
hole head purple and blue and then after I got sick of it and couldn't dye over it got impatient and just decided to say fresia it and cut it all out lol. It was super short but now its almost shoulder length again. There are almost 1,000 pages to this thread so I haven't gone through every page of it but from the pictures I have seen everyone looks nice.

12167457_954751867896639_296306974_n.jpg

Do you have more of the purple and blue? :D I love it! It looks so amazing! I've been in the military for over 23 years now. I am so sick of having the same basic hair style for so long. In about a year and a half when I retire, I want to dye my hair blue!

This is a picture of me from my trip to the Ukraine last December. That's the Motherland monument in Kiev. With the sword, she is actually taller than the statue of liberty.

Cool picture. It was mostly purple with blue highlights and it melted into a peacock green on the ends. I loved it but it was expensive to keep up. I had that hairstyle for over a year. Some clothes clashed with my head so I couldn't wear them lol. I'd do it again if I had the extra money. It cost me over 200 bucks to do my hair that day.

I love the purple/ violet/ blue hair!
I work in an industry that doesn't like people looking anything but 'normal'.. so all us blokes have lego man haircuts.

I also agree, with others, you're not ugly at all. Everyone has hangups about their looks, it's part of the human condition :)

Azariah said:
ladyforsaken said:
Idol Minos said:
whos this kid? :D

Aww so cute and badass at the same time lol. Is this kid not the one and only Idol Minos? :p

yeap. how are you lady? long time...

I'm all right, it's been awhile indeed. Hope things are going well with you? :)

Pathfinder said:
Idol Minos said:

That is a GREAT picture!  What character  :)  lol.  Neat idea posting a childhood photo.

As a kid, I looked more like a boy cos of the haircut my mother decided upon me. Lol.. terrible.

ladyforsaken said:
Azariah said:
ladyforsaken said:
Idol Minos said:

Aww so cute and badass at the same time lol. Is this kid not the one and only Idol Minos? :p

yeap. how are you lady? long time...

I'm all right, it's been awhile indeed. Hope things are going well with you? :)
I hope so too lol.

I think I have a picture in this thread. Can someone dig it up? I am forum stupid.

photo.php
23472336_10155969914077386_4386491251738306742_n.jpg

I know I posted a photo of me in here before, but, that was a few years ago now. So. This is me now. Sorry I'm not smiling, but, I just don't feel like smiling lately. I know I'm ugly. Unwanted. All of that. So. Yeah.

No, not ugly, but not a guy I wanna mess with.
haha, next time UPS drops a Amazon package in the dirt during a rain storm can I use that in the complaint email?

I'm new here. No friends and super pissed about aging. Yup... that's about it. Avatar pic is me. Here's another with a duckface, 'cause I want to pretend I'm 21 again:)

Ugh.. can't add the pic. Whatever....

SummerSkin said:
I'm new here. No friends and super pissed about aging. Yup... that's about it. Avatar pic is me. Here's another with a duckface, 'cause I want to pretend I'm 21 again:)

Ugh.. can't add the pic. Whatever....

Welcome aboard.  :)

So how old are you?  (I don't actually expect you to answer that...unless you want to.)  You don't seem to have too many signs of aging that are unflattering.  Although, I think the angle of the pic makes your eyebrows look really long and slanted.  I don't mean that as an insult, so I hope you don't take it that way. 
Okay, I'm going to stop now.

Latest posts

Back