Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Why do you need to know what someone looks like to  talk to them and get to know them?  Many people here have issues that make them not want to show who they are to random strangers.  If you get to know people, they will likely share, but until then, I don't see why anyone should have to show their picture.  

Personally, I'd rather people get to know me, based on who I am, not what I look like.

You're just saying that to keep the boys enthralled. I'm curious to see what you look like. I imagine 6'2, square shoulders and a switch handy to whack people likeme spouting nonsense ;-)

Richard_39 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Why do you need to know what someone looks like to  talk to them and get to know them?  Many people here have issues that make them not want to show who they are to random strangers.  If you get to know people, they will likely share, but until then, I don't see why anyone should have to show their picture.  

Personally, I'd rather people get to know me, based on who I am, not what I look like.

You're just saying that to keep the boys enthralled. I'm curious to see what you look like. I imagine 6'2, square shoulders and a switch handy to whack people likeme spouting nonsense ;-)

Are you saying I'm a dominatrix?  lol

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:
TheRealCallie said:

Are you saying I'm a dominatrix?  lol

Hmm, never thought about that before.
Do you own knee high leather boots, a leather corsage and a whip and wear them on any other day than Halloween? ;-)

Yes she does. She's got a barn full of rusty chains too.

I'm making stuff up, of course. She does have a barn though!

nibbysaurus said:
Yes she does. She's got a barn full of rusty chains too.

I'm making stuff up, of course. She does have a barn though!

Ohhhh, kinky!
....Please be gentle with me, mistress ;-)

TheRealCallie said:
There actually are rusty chains in said barn. Lol

Interesting.
So...you organize any sleepovers? ;-) 
Haven't felt pain in a long time and I gots told pain can be a good thing lol.

Seriously one of your friends looks so much like Sean Macguire? So wicked.

Rainbows said:

That particular friend does very well with girls hahaha

Latest posts

Back