Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't done this in a while, so I figure I'd reintroduce myself. I am Case. I came here in 2013 after my first lonely spell. I lurk here, and then I disappear for three months until I return for a visit. Usually a return visit means I am particularly lonely. But I do my best. I will probably not keep the pic up for very long, so if you don't see an attachment, *shrugs* sorry. I am not a fan of posting my mug on the Internet. I tend not to make much of a noise here, although you can see my various struggles by checking my posting history. Enjoy the pic while it is up. :D

I never doubted you but you sure are right.

f9kq4n.jpg

Sorry folks. My mommy and daddy gave me the ugly. But heres me.

TheRealCallie said:
You are not ugly!! :club:

That's a great looking instrument, Bardo!  How heavy is that?
Not as heavy as you might think but heavy enough that you feel in your arms soon enough if you play standing up.

I'm a straight guy, and even I can tell that you're not 'ugly'.

I'd say I'm curious to know what the rest of you look like but my unwillingness to post my own photo makes it weird - I can't expect others to do it if I won't.

ladyforsaken said:
FrayedEndsOfSanity32 said:
Sorry folks. My mommy and daddy gave me the ugly. But heres me.

You're not ugly, Frayed!

Oh well, thank you. Yeah I was kidding on the ugly part. I may not be ugly, but girls certainly don't hit on me. I must be too short. 5'4.

Danielle said:
Frayed,  you are far from Ugly!!!!

Bardo, cool pic!!

Thanks, darling. <3 That boosts my self-esteem. :D

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
And behold, the averageness that is me.

I personally like the longer hair. (Well, when it's slightly more combed).

whTebYW.jpg

QCHOraD.jpg

Your messy, curly hair looks good.

sometimesthewolf said:
Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
And behold, the averageness that is me.

I personally like the longer hair. (Well, when it's slightly more combed).

whTebYW.jpg

QCHOraD.jpg

Your messy, curly hair looks good.

Yeah, I think so too, but it's a nightmare when it's out of control. It needs to be like a... stylized control, if that makes sense.

Latest posts

Back