The Most Famous Hated Thing Ur Ex Or Loved One Has Told You

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Krossknife

I made this thread as a way to get out the hidden deceptiveness and heart scratching things that someone you were with that is and ex or current or even a friend. Ok heres mine...

This is her talking to our family friend, "I would love to have kids and I would be a great mother, but if I were to have a child (she looks at me with that stone cold expression and says). You would be the last person on earth I would have one with". This actually made me cry because she knew I wanted children.....

when my husband 1st got a girlfriend back 10 years ago i tried to go home it was the only time i asked my mother for help .
she said "dead daughters and thier half breed children dont ever come home"
she had told everyone in my fathers hometown that i had died in a accident in japan,it was much better than teling everyone married a japanese man
and my kids look kinda latino i guess.....but half breed as if they are muts instead or pure breed dogs.
but i was so depressed,needed a place to go ,was at the airport with my 2 girls at thetime around almost 2 and 5 yr old.i had no where to go ,no money ,nothing i ended up coming back to my husband who said to me "why did you even come back?i dont know what love is,i dont know if i love you" but he loved his new girlfriend.......
a few years later she moved never told me her addres i dont know where they live and i dont loook for them.
2 slaps ,2 hurtful things by the people suppose to love you the ost and so began my decent nto being miserable ,not keeping anyone near me,and loseing all my self worth.
wasted the next 10+ year of my life being invisable to everyone around me.

Lonely2bee, I cannot BELIEVE your mom said that to you. I'm sorry, but what a *****! She had no right to say such mean words to you. Frankly your daughter is beautiful I'm sure the others are too! She should be PROUD her grandkids are half-half--Eurasian people are beautiful and highly intelligent. Tell her to look up the concept of "Hybrid Vigor" and she'd know that children of mixed asian and white race have extremely high IQs in general.

You don't need her. Come back to the states. I'll help you out as much as you can. I have done a lot of research on different places to raise families in the US. I will be here for you.

BIG HUG!

Oh wow! That is just cruel.

I haven't had a boyfriend so I have never heard any famous hated things. I'm afraid that if I confess my feelings to the guy I like he'll say something like "I thik we should just be friends". That would really break my heart...

"I wish i met you later in my life"

honestly wtf is that suppose to mean? you want to screw around first then get together with me later? so much for fairy tale relationships

Well, this wasn't an ex or a loved one, but I think it fits:

The very first guy I liked told me he couldn't go on a date with me because I was a "force of evil" that brought only pain with me wherever I went. That was after I spent about a year crushing on him and finally got up the courage to ask him out.

Oh well. That one hurt for a long time, but I've definitely heard worse from my family. I think everything hurts more if it comes from someone you love. Luckily I wasn't in love with this guy yet; I cared about him and really liked him, but it wasn't love. I shudder to think what it would have felt like if someone I really loved had said that.

Well, I personally think that all of u are great! I was very skeptical on how ppl whom i can never see and actually talk to would help me. But I have to admit some way some how I am slowly becoming stronger and for that I thank u all:D

its good to tal to know at least someoneelse hears your pain sometimes even when they cant help,even if its only to know that you aret the only one alone and that many others understand
i mostly stop by here when i fel almost suicidal and need contact or when things are feeling a lil better i hardly stop by during the in between phase

but someone should always be on here when you need them,just pm any member you usually get a response

after we broke up. like months. said something like..

"i cheated on you."

i was like "WHAAAAT????"

lonely2beeme: omg. im sorry that it happened to you. but u know what? though it hurts a lot, u still have your two wonderful and beautiful kids. and i know that you're a great mom.

gibo said:
lonely2beeme: omg. im sorry that it happened to you. but u know what? though it hurts a lot, u still have your two wonderful and beautiful kids. and i know that you're a great mom.

3 sweety ,16 ,13 and 4 thank you ,being a mommy is the best job in the world,i couldnt stand tp pay someone to watch my kids while i work ....
yea they are wonderful,really great but being a mother is like give give give all the time and sometimes you need a refill and you cant get that from the kids .guess that the biggest reason im unhappy ,i ned my parents or husband someone who will give to me in order to keep giving to my kids.sometimes you just feel so empty.
i need to find a refill

Latest posts

Back