I dont belong anywhere

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you've got more than me then. My parents think I'm a demon spawn straight from the deepest pits of hell :p I used to feel like that to. You should really think about church, it's a great place to meet people. You find a good church and you'll know loads of people in no time. My parents used to have about, 2 friends, but once we joined a good church that quickly grew, so cheer up man! There are solutions :D As long as there's beath in your lungs there's hope.

Church? been there done that, Catholic churches are the most anti-social places that exist, its just show up and leave. I'm not changing religions just for social stuff either, thats not what church is for. Although many people around here join church just for the food, outings, trips and rock music, then you wonder how some of these churches here get loans for millions of dollars and can host concerts.

I don't know but our church is both God filled and extremely outgoing :D Maybe you could find social events in your area? Or join some kind of club. If you enjoy reading a book club would definately be a way to meet people. Or if you're into music, there's a shitload of clubs for that.

I get ya...Living home with your parents can really fresia up your love life for a guy.

I used to live in Albilene which is a decent size city. All i did was went to work, bars and church.

Btw what part of TX are you from?

I live in a city around 40000 by now.
There's really not here to so either for intertainment except go to bars or church.

There's a half ass shoping mall here...I hate shopping..lol

I don't drink or go to church.

There's an R/C model club here. I don't make it out there too often. No chicks out there that's for sure.

There's a decent park here....That's where I go ..To make sure I don't isolate.

I also go to my support groups...Mostly it's to keep me from isolating behaviors.
I made a promise to myself to never get involve with a recovery chick again...err F that man..Those chicks are crazy
hahahha...I meet with them , so I must be crazy too.

but here's the thing...those chicks used to hang out in churches and bars...lmao

Yeah..this being single again and living at home with mama is ******* me up in more
way than one. I should be gratful don't have to sleep in under a freaken tree somewhere.
Never the less...it'll fresia with my head..if I don't keep my head on straight..

Hi there!

before i post mt answer, let me ask you.... Why do you say this? The fact that you exist simply shows that you may have influenced a couple of people in someplace, somewhere or by just serendipity.

I really liked the answer of the naval_fluff. The church really is a good way to start socializing.

But I really would appreciate if you can give me your stand why you say the things that you said. This way I can assess you and give you the answer in which I believe is fair, true and just!

My answer will be posted if you give me the details of why you posted this thread. And if in any case I dont see any of your detais, then I will try to answer them still.

I'll be waiting!!!!!

You could start your own Religion. You don't have to pay property tax. Just like a shepard, you gather your flock of sheep who will give you offerings, just so you are able to preach more of what your religon offers.

I'm in west texas, dont want to say the city, too paranoid to post it on here publicly

kevin, i said what I said because I really dont feel I belong anywhere. I'm not close to my family, and the only relatives I have in TX are my parents. I really doubt I've had much of an influence on others, even if I have its only been for work crap and to me that is unimportant stuff, who really cares about helping a business out, life is more important than that.

Start going out to some concerts some bars.. start to talk to some people maybe have some drinks.. here in Australia we have one of the lowest populations world wide but I am not complaining I think there is too many people here .. :(. I agree with naval too and Texas has some nice food from what i've been told and you have some nice bars maybe you should just get out and force a smile sometime. :p

Latest posts

Back