Ciao... (too many 'hello' titles)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silhouette

Reaction score
Hello Other Lonely People (assuming).

I'm new on this board, I just googled loneliness and here it popped up. So I decided to give it a shot and see if I could find some relief because in all honesty, my loneliness is driving me insane. I have absolutely no friends, my love life just ended abruptly with no warning the other day, and I've lost all hope in life. Heh, sounds pretty depressing, but there you go!

Silhouette said:

I'm new on this board, I just googled loneliness and here it popped up. So I decided to give it a shot and see if I could find some relief because in all honesty, my loneliness is driving me insane. I have absolutely no friends, my love life just ended abruptly with no warning the other day, and I've lost all hope in life. Heh, sounds pretty depressing, but there you go!

Silhouette said:

Welcome. I'm very sorry to hear about your love life. There's a lot of that going around. :/

Latest posts

Back