the good guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallekhana

Reaction score
ok this has me so pissed and depressed right now its out of control. someone please explain to me why girls like ass holes. why the fresia do girls never choose the good guy. i was walking the street today and saw a couple. the guy was such a dick and so ******* controlling over her but she just kept holding his hand. its like when a dog wants its own to be happy even after its been punished. i'm not a dick and i never will be. i will not degrade myself to that. and for 18 years girls have come and gone but that all leave one thing behind, the fact that i'm "too nice."
jesus christ does this mean because i dont beat her or treat her like a pet that i'm going to be this lonely all my life? i'd rather be dead. someone just explain why the good guy never gets the girl and the girl always gets the jerk and then bitches about having him and honeysuckle.
"oh he broke my heart." well what the fresia did you expect him to do? he's an ass hole. god i'm so **** tired of this honeysuckle

Not all men are like that...not all women are like that either.
I assure you of this.

Maybe you just catch the couple during an argument.
She might had messed his best freind...you never know.

oh..I don't think you're that nice. Get over yourself.

Go ask a bounch of women out...This way you'll know for yourself not all women are the same.
Some are really nice and will love you. Others are really crazy bitches and will cut yout balls off.

Lonesome Crow said:
I assure you of this.

Go ask a bounch of women out...This way you'll know for yourself not all women are the same.Some are really nice and will love you. Others are really crazy bitches and will cut yout balls off.

:O *double takes*

The Crow must be a changed man, and i can kind of see who changed him *looks at Cheaptrickfan* :p

Punisher said:
Lonesome Crow said:
I assure you of this.

Go ask a bounch of women out...This way you'll know for yourself not all women are the same.Some are really nice and will love you. Others are really crazy bitches and will cut yout balls off.

:O *double takes*

The Crow must be a changed man, and i can kind of see who changed him *looks at Cheaptrickfan* :p

Oh my GOD, I almost pissed myself reading this. LOL

gauloises said:
ok this has me so pissed and depressed right now its out of control. someone please explain to me why girls like ass holes. why the fresia do girls never choose the good guy. i was walking the street today and saw a couple. the guy was such a dick and so ******* controlling over her but she just kept holding his hand. its like when a dog wants its own to be happy even after its been punished. i'm not a dick and i never will be. i will not degrade myself to that. and for 18 years girls have come and gone but that all leave one thing behind, the fact that i'm "too nice."
jesus christ does this mean because i dont beat her or treat her like a pet that i'm going to be this lonely all my life? i'd rather be dead. someone just explain why the good guy never gets the girl and the girl always gets the jerk and then bitches about having him and honeysuckle.
"oh he broke my heart." well what the fresia did you expect him to do? he's an ass hole. god i'm so **** tired of this honeysuckle

I don't think that there's a single cut and dried answer, but here are my thoughts:

Sometimes it's self-esteem; a woman may think that she can't do better or even that she doesn't deserve better. Some of the ******** out there will tell a woman to her face that she'd better consider herself damned lucky that she's with him because no one else will have her. It's terrible to feel that way anyway but then to have the person you love tell you so, it wrecks esteem even further.

Some people like the turbulence of drama, and there's nothing like a bad relationship to add some drama to life. They may call it "feeling alive" or "living with passion," but it's really nothing but grief in the end.

Some women fall for Bad Boys because they buy into the relationship fairy tale that the love of a good woman can "save" him. I know, that particular idea revolts me too.

I'm sorry. It's frustrating, unfair and ******* ridiculous. :(

noo not the stereotypes again. when will people learn that life is more complicated than those cliches :(

Look i don't know any of those goodgirl/badboy couples so maybe it's not international? lol.

people that i hang out with are.. how to put it.. more 'developed' to know better. Girls won't let themselves being humiliated by some random jerk.
Ofcourse i'm not saying that those couples don't exist cos i've heard of them.. I just don't know them. I dunno, different points of views and different interests. There are still patriarchal countries out there and there are women that believe their strong and violent guy is so cool. Can't change that.

but hey don't worry. you have the emo haircut and you're kind of poetic. Some girls dig that too :p

I think it's because ******** tend have the kind of assertiveness and self-respect that by nature attracts girls.

I don't think that it's necessarily these guys' nasty personality that attracts girls, but that they just have certain elements that nice guys usually don't have (but that they can easily learn, without turning into some gardenia).

Hadrurus said:
I think it's because ******** tend have the kind of assertiveness and self-respect that by nature attracts girls.

It's true.

Self-confidence in anyone is an attractive quality. Too much however, and you're sliding toward arrogance, which I don't like at all.

Some people use their strong personality as an excuse to run people right the hell over.

A lot of girls are willing to be with prick guys cos they have self esteem issues that they may or may not want to own up to. Yes even good looking girls have self esteem issues. Maybe you just need to find a girl with a better mind set & maybe you should try a littlemore to show her your good qualities

cheaptrickfan said:
Hadrurus said:

It's true.

Self-confidence in anyone is an attractive quality. Too much however, and you're sliding toward arrogance, which I don't like at all.

Some people use their strong personality as an excuse to run people right the hell over.

Yep, too much of it (or too little of it) will mess things up for you.

There are few things that piss me off more than those types of people who think they have a right to step on others and to treat them worse than they themselves would like to be treated.

I've had low-self esteem and low self-respect for a lot of my life. For me, gaining confidence has really improved pretty much all my areas of life, including allowing me to deal with those types much more effectively.

Latest posts

Back