-delete-

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard of Incel Support, but I haven't posted there.

On a side note, I assume you've seen that incel research documentary? I wish he'd finish that.

Brian said:
I've heard of Incel Support, but I haven't posted there.

On a side note, I assume you've seen that incel research documentary? I wish he'd finish that.

Are you incel?

i used to post but not anymore...

i know jesse did, contact him and ask him about it :)

SophiaGrace said:

If you don't mind me asking, what was your user name?

Also, Jesse has a couple posts there, I read them.

Thanks, I'll check it out, but somehow I feel a bit of a cop out since I'm 18. I mean, I still have time right?

SocratesX said:
SophiaGrace said:

If you don't mind me asking, what was your user name?

Also, Jesse has a couple posts there, I read them.

@_@ i forget what my username was

I never knew such a term existed for someone who was and is involuntarily celibate which is kind of sad. The sad thing is I fit under that term... Thank god I'm only 22 although, many still consider you to be a loser if you are but I guess its just about weeding through those who do :S. It's hard to understand why people suffer from such a thing and how some people just don't meet.

I think it's a connectivity issue. At least it is with me. Like my antenna is broken or something and I can't pick up the right signals. Depressing.

This is my first time hearing of such forums. I was curious, so I googled the incel thing. I didn't know what incel even meant. I looked it up in the dictionary and got nothing, but now I know thanks to this thread.

I do find it interesting though how some feel they qualify to fit under that term. For example, I was reading one post from this guy who admits that he hasn't really tried to get into the sex/relationship/dating scene. If that's so, then isn't that voluntary?

Latest posts

Back